- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This beautiful yacht sleeps six in 2 staterooms. Upon entering the salon from the port side of the cockpit, the boat immediately gives you a very open and airy feeling. There is a circular Salon table with dual-purpose top and liquor storage underneath in the center. All interior furniture is bordered with light oak trim.
Layout: From the aft of the vessel: Attached to the transom of the boat is a large platform for easy boarding or enjoying water sports. Moving forward onto the molded-in rear platform, the Cablemaster retrieve is located to the port along with the cable and telephone hook-up.
Entrance to the cockpit is through a transom door (located to starboard); which opens up into a large aft entertainment area. This entertainment area features a large circular seating area with a table in the cetner and a transom bench seat to port.
To access the helm station and companion seat in the cockpit, one must walk to port and pass between the cockpit bar sink and icemaker. This walk-through goes straight either to the cabin entrance, or a step up to starboard takes you to the large four person companion seat, and independent swivel captains helm chair.
Entrance to the cabin is on the port side of the cockpit four steps down. The power breaker panel is located beside the stairwell at the backside of the counter space. Above this counter space is the salon entertainment console.
Forward to port is the guest stateroom, which features a queen-sized tower boerth, and a double upper berth. This stateroom has its own devoted AC unit and an ensuite entrance to teh guest head. Head is complete with a full standing shower, tile floor, VacuFlush toilet, vanity with sink and faucet and ample storage.
Foreward in the vee is the master stateroom with a king berth. Master also features a lighted vanity, dual cedar lined lockers, and ample storage. The Master Head has a full standing shower with bench seat, tile floor, VacuFlush toilet, lighted vanity, sink and faucet.
UPDATED FEATURES: New carpet in cabin, new canvas panels, cockpit upholstery, cockpit carpet, updated electronics and new turbocharges on diesel engines.
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 40
- Hull & Deck Features
- Anchor Windlass Remote Spotlight Cockpit Carpet Wipers Fresh Washdown Raw Washdown Sport Spoiler Cockpit Table Cable Master Wet Bar Ice Maker Transom Shower
- White Canvas Top Sides Aft Cover
- Refrigerator Electric Stove Microwave/Convection Oven Coffee Maker Trash Compactor Can Opener
- Master Head with Enclosed Shower, Hot Water and VacuFlush Head Guest/Day Head with Enclosed Shower, Hot Water and VacuFlush Head
- Master Stateroom with King Berth Guest Stateroom with Bunk Beds - Queen below and Double above
- Kohler 13.5 Generator Trim Tabs City Water Hook Up Washer/Dryer
- Compass Eng. Syncronizer Depth Finder VHF Radio Autopilot
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.