- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HUGE PRICE DROP !!
THIS BOAT NEEDS A NEW HOME and will make an excellent first boat for you
Excellent Opportunity to own an offshore Silverton Convertible for under $32k
Classic Silverton Sedan Convertible, featuring large cockpit, expansive views from the large salon windows, tremendous storage and access in the engine room, two staterooms, and full bridge enclosure (only 4 years old). Many owner custom features throughout including solid cherry dinette table with nautical chart overlay, and helm area finished out in high gloss oak.
New Lemar Profish 1000 freefall windlass, new 300 watt Sony CD, AM/FM Stereo with 4 Bose waterproof box speakers. Two speakers in fly bridge and two speakers in cockpit area. Helm electronics include existing Ray Marine Radar with new 10 ½ Sitex GPS/Fish Finder with EC 501 Black Box. New bridge and cockpit carpet. Two new captains chairs along with two new stainless steel deck chairs for cockpit.
New 26” flat screen TV mounted over refrigerator.
Engines have just been tuned up in September and new stainless steel seacocks installed for both engines. New muffler port engine, New batteries, Bottom paint 1 year old. Boat is also equipped with outriggers and downriggers. Beautiful full bridge enclosure in Captains Navy, looks great and extends boating season
Here is your chance to own a well cared for Silverton Convertible to enjoy on the Chesapeake Bay for less then $ 32,000
SELLER VERY MOTIVATED !! BRING ALL OFFERS !!
- Displacement: 23,000
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 15-16 knots
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100
- Hull & Deck Features
- Anchor Locker New Lemar Free Fall Anchor Windlass Remote Spotlight Wet Bar Baitwell
- Bridge Enclosure
- Refrigerator Electric Stove Microwave Coffee Maker New 26" TV/DVD player New Futon covers
- Electric Head Enclosed Shower
- Kohler Generator
- Compass Depth Finder New BOSE speakers at helm, and new BOSE Box speakers lower cockpit area VHF Radio
- New Muffler Port engine New Exhaust hose Oil exchanger unit New plugs and plug wires New strainer on A/C pickup
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.