- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB diesel w/ Zeus 480 Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Discover purpose-engineered versatility and performance in the 470 Sundancer, from the hardtop with two retractable sunroofs, to the wet bar with icemaker and available entertainment amenities, to the sun pad with adjustable "sun gate" backrest. Interior elegance comes in the form of two staterooms and two heads with new interior fabrics and finishes.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Our 470 Sundancer is destined to be an instant classic. How do we know? Because it is packed stem to stern with winning design features and innovations, including standard Zeus 360-degree Control pod drives with an intuitive helm joystick for stress-free docking. Plus, there is an enclosed helm with two independently retractable sunroofs, offering the ultimate in weather protection and climate control. This luxurious Sundancer will change the way its owners boat forever, guaranteed.
- Key Features
- Standard Cummins MerCruiser QSB 425 Diesel Zeus drives. Custom euro-style helm seat with flip-up, thigh-rise bolster, armrests, and heavy-duty pedestal with slide, swivel and pneumatic vertical adjustment, and fiberglass seat shell. Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage. Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch. Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America) 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) speakers and digital cockpit remote control. Zeus Drive System includes Skyhook Station-Keeper technology U-Shaped aft seating with storage. Standard VHF radio. Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada). Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrail, trash receptacle, and storage cabinet. Standard LCD drop-down flatscreen TV with DVD in salon. Innerspring mattress in forward stateroom. Separate shower and head. Ultraleather HP standard on all interior seating. Standard generator with sound shield. Water manifold system with shut-off valve. Underwater exhaust. Large extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless-steel swim ladder.