Sistership To the Legendary "IMP". She is hull #3 with a taller mast and deeper keel. "Hotspur", originally built as "Secret Affair" is a thoroughbread. She has many upgrades, and a modern sail inventory. If it's silver you are looking for, there is no need to look any further. Hotspur is priced to sell fast!
- Racing Inventory – Used 3 Regattas, UKHalsey - Matrix Mainsail Aramid/Carbon - Carbon Tape Drive Tri-Radial 145% #1 Genoa - Carbon Tape Drive 130% #2 Genoa - Carbon Tape Drive 98% #3 Genoa - AP Runner Airx 600 Spinnaker Other Sails : Banks Tri-Radial Aramid Mainsail – Fair Melges Dacron Mainsail – Fair Doyle Tri-Radial Aramid 155% Genoa - Fair Melges Tri Radial Polyester 120% Cut Down Genoa – Delivery Quantum VMG Nylon - Fair North 1.5oz Runner - Fair North 1.5oz Star Cut - Fair
- Westerbeke 40 (Perkins 4-108 block), 40hp Walters V-Drive Engine serviced prior to seasonal vessel lay-up
- Spars and Rgging
- Aluminum mast with three pairs of aluminum speaders – Awlgripped white - Masthead sheave box updated to accept rope halyards Aluminum boom with internal outhaul system – Awlgripped white - Updated attachment point for boomvang with reinforcement panel Forespar carbon fiber spinnaker pole Spare aluminum spinnaker pole Masthead rig configuration Tuff-Luff Navtec hydraulic backstay cylinder and panel Hall Quikvang Winches: 2 Lewmar 3-speed no 65, 2 Lewmar 3-speed no. 48, 2 Lewmar 2-speed no. 40 Harken ball bearing car for pole inboard end with multi-part control line. Harken adjustable genoa cars Harken mainsheet traveler with Lewmar gross tune/fine mainsheet system Lewmar halyard clutches
- Hull and Deck
- Hull and deck are fiberglass with balsa core Internal aluminum pipe frame integrated with t-frame and chainplates Lead trapezoidal fin keel Balanced spade rudder Articulating Tides Marine top rudder bearing Wheel steering Bottom and keel faired, barrier coated, and Baltoplate racing bottom applied Deck refinished with new non-skid in 2003; deck hardware updated Foot braces added in cockpit sole 2 large deck hatches forward, 2 small deck hatches amidships ORC toerails on foredeck
- 12 volt D.C. distribution panel with main battery switch Battery charging by alternator on engine 2 deep cycle batteries Running lights Interior lights
- Open sail storage forward Enclosed head to port, open hanging area to starboard - Head has holding tank and Y-valve Galley- Stove and counter with drawers underneath and a cupboard outboard to port; sink and icebox to starboard - Origo 2 burner alcohol stove - Single sea swing stove Fixed lower berths amidships and aft, port and starboard (4 total). Room for 4 pipe berths above (not currently installed) - Storage under berths Nav station centerline just aft of companionway facing aft; engine underneath
- Fairclough cover and frame Several boxes of spare parts and lines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Matt Baldwin (203) 216-6150 Yachting Consultant Licensed / Bonded, State of Florida