ZINGARA II was just hauled in Jan 2014 for a new bottom job (Trinidad SR by Petit) and new Canvas and Isenglass in cockpit. New Photos Just Posted.
"Zingara II" is a two owner boat since new and is the last Gulfstar 60 Mk II ever made. In 2010/11 "Zingara II" underwent a major overhaul at the Hinkley Boat Yard in Stuart, Florida at a cost well over $100k. This included the removal of all teak decks, glassed and painted with Awlgrip, 3 coats of Imron and 2 coats of awlbrite clear coat on hull sides, rechroming the dorades and winches - all completed to the strict specifications of the Hinkley Yard. All counter tops in all heads and galley are granite. New electronics were added in 2010. Call today to schedule an appointment to see a magnificent sailing vessel.
- Builder / Designer
- Builder: Gulfstar Designer: V. Lazzara Model: Mark II Cutter
- LOA: 60 feet LWL: 45.5 feet Beam: 16.75 feet Draft: 6 feet 8 inches Bridge Clearance: 63 feet 6 inches Displacement: 65,000 pounds
- Fuel: 300 gallons Fresh Water: 300 gallons Holding: 50 gallons
- The Gulfstar MKII 60 has a large fully enclosed air conditioned cockpit. As you step down the companionway the navigation station is to starboard with galley to port. Forward of the Nav Station is a U-shaped settee to starboard with built in bar, wine cabinet and ice maker. Opposite to port is a comfortable U-shaped settee with custom storage cabinets behind. The Mark II arrangement differs from the older Gulfstar MKI in that there are two mirror image staterooms forward of the salon, both with upper/lower berth arrangement. Forward of these staterooms is a large head with stall shower. The Mark II also includes a large forepeak for excellent storage. Aft of salon and to starboard is a double stateroom with a centerline head with washer and dryer. The galley runs along the portside and includes dual cold plate system for freezer 'n refrigeration with plenty of granite counter space and pantries. The elegant Master Stateroom lies aft with a centerline queen berth with custom inner spring mattress and ensuite head, shower and tub.
- The Main Salon is most elegant for a sailing yacht of this size with U-shaped settee to starboard, entertainment storage outboard, built in bar, wine cabinet and ice maker. Opposite to port is a comfortable U-shaped settee with custom storage cabinets behind. The fully air conditioned interior is bright and airy with many opening hatches and newly chromed cowls on proper varnished dorade boxes. Four new salon windows were installed in September 2010. Dining area, curved settee, bar and cabinets to starboard with U-Line Icemaker. Navigation station aft to starboard. Two over hatches and 4 fixed windows in salon area. All new upholstery and custom teak chairs.
- A walk through Galley is located aft of the salon to port with granite countertops with excellent storage. Broadwater Marine USA 4 burner propane stove w/ oven. New backup custom dual cold plate refrigeration and freezer using 120VAC or 12VDC Sea Frost. Samsung microwave/ convection oven. Three bowl Stainless steel sink. New Shurflo fresh water pump 5.7 gpm at 65psi 12 VDC. Dual Custom pantry storage. R/O Sea Recovery Water Maker.
- Master Stateroom: Located aft, the air conditioned Master Stateroom contains a full queen centerline bed with custom spring mattress, large ensuite bath with stall shower and tub, settee and lots of storage. Large overhead hatch, 3 opening ports, fixed window aft over berth, Ensuite head with Granite Countertops. Stereo speakers. Guest Staterooms- Forward Port and Starboard Located forward of the salon to port and starboard, the two forward Guest Staterooms are mirror images of each other with a shared forward head.. Upper single berth Lower single berth Overhead hatch, 2 opening ports, Adjacent head with stall shower, Air conditioning, Granite Countertops in Head. Crew/Guest Stateroom- Amidships Starboard: Located aft to starboard of the salon behind the Nav Station, makes it a perfect work shop, Captain’s Cabin or Guest Cabin. Lower single berth 2 opening ports, Ensuite head with Air conditioning, Washer/Dryer, Granite Countertops.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Model: Perkins 6-354 Total Power: 135 HP Hours: 2658 Prop: 3 Blade Maxi Prop w/ 1 1/2 inch stainless shaft COMMENTS: The engine room is under the cockpit with great access and room to step inside for servicing equipment. The Perkins 6-354 Diesel (135 hp) engine has 2,658 hours and has been well maintained since new. Both engine and generator were serviced in August 2013. Also included in the engine room are: Racor filters, Pull-pull steering. Sea Recovery 24gal/hr water maker, 12 Volt Oil changing system, 3 automatic bilge pumps, 1 manual bilge pump, Engine room and Bilge blower, Raritan Marine 20 gallon hot water heater, 3 Cruise Air 16,000 BTU air conditioning units serviced in September 2013, Halon fire extinguishing system in engine room (recertified September 2011). The 3 Sealand fresh water Vac-U-Flush toilets are plumbed to holding tanks or to overboard via Y valve and were serviced in 2013.
- The Navigation Station features a full chart table with storage, drawers, and built-in navigational instrumentation. Most of the electronics are below with remotes at the helm. New Navigation Computer System is powered with Rosepoint software with worldwide charts and is used on many Mega Yachts. A Furuno and Icom GPS Model GP-270ML, Icom SSB Model 710, KVH Tracphone, KVH Trac Vision are also apart of this esquisite setup. A Standard VHF & Standard Horizon VHF w/AIS keeps you in contact with your local traffic. W-H AP-4 Autopilot w/remote in cockpit is interfaced with chart plotter. Also included is a Furuno weather Dfax model FAX-207 and a Furuno Radar Model FR-7062 with 64 mile range (open array w/stainless steel guard). Note: All Nav electronics are interfaced. Electronics in the Cockpit Station include a Ritchie Compass, W-H autopilot remote, Rosepoint Remote Navigation Station, B & G wind speed and apparent wind indicator, B & G depth Sounder.
- Deck Equipment
- Fiberglass decks and cabin top areas Fresh Water 65 Psi deck and anchor wash down. 60 lb Danforth Anchor with 250' of 3/8" HT Chain. 45 lb Danforth anchor with HT 3/8" chain and rode. Maxwell 3500 reversing 12 volt vertical windlass with chain gypsy and capstan (rebuilt) September 2011. Large sail equipment storage compartment at bow accessed from deck Radar on mast with stainless steel guard (open array) New salon windows in September 2011 Newly Chromed Cowls 110V Compressor for Scuba tanks (tanks not included) Gulfstar custom hardtop w/ new enclosure Air Conditioned Cockpit New Canvas and Isenglass in Cockpit Jan 2014.
- Sails and Rigging
- Sail inventory includes mainsail, genoa, jib and all sails were reconditioned in September 2010. All in very good condition. Hood Stowaway In Mast Electric Furling Main Hood roller furling head stay Hood roller furling jib stay 2 Barient 36 ST primary electric winches All Barient Winches newly chromed and overhauled/serviced All running rigging were replaced 2008 COMMENTS: During the recent refit the mast was removed, painted with imron and clear coated w/ awlbrite. All new wiring was installed in the mast, new spreader lights and Nav lights were serviced, painted, and clear coated as well. All the standing rigging was replaced as needed. The winches were removed, re-chromed and overhauled.
- Additional Comments and Notes
- The GULFSTAR 60 Mk II is a wonderful sailing boat with a spacious and air conditioned center cockpit and an interior layout to suite the most discriminating yachter. Granite counters, freshly upholstered interior, lots of storage in her four cabin layout and a Nav Station with some of the best systems available puts "Zingara II" at the top her class. In 2010/11 the yacht went through a complete overhaul at Hinckley Yachts in Stuart, Florida at an expense of $150k. The Hinkley standards are some of the highest in the industry and "Zingara II" shines as a quality and well kept yacht. When hauled in Jan 2014 the bottom had no indication of blisters and was sanded then painted with 2 coats of Trinidad SR by Petit (black) anti fouling paint. In 2010/11 the teak decks were removed and painted with 3 coats of Awlgrip w/ non-skid. The hull sides were painted with 3 coats of Imron and 2 coats of Albrite clear coat. Arrange an inspection. You will not be disappointed. A 2008 Novurania 11 foot RIB that mounts on the foredeck and 2012 20 HP Honda Four Stroke with Tilt is not included in the sale but available for purchase. NEW BOTTOM JOB in January 2014 at the Hinkley Yard NEW CANVAS and Isenglass w/covers in January 2014
- Owners Personal Items such as Clothing, Blankets, Tools, Artwork, and personal dive gear are not included in the sale of the vessel. Dinghy and Outboard not included but negotiable.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales / 321.693.1642 / Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FOR MORE QUALITY SAILBOATS Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.