- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp V-Drive Gas Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1997 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER OFFERS A MUST TO CONSIDER PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp V-Drive Gas Inboards with only 510 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners (Cabin), Ultra-Leather Cabin Upholstery, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), Upgraded AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod Connection, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Clean and well cared for; exterior appearance in above average condition, cockpit upholstery clean with no rips or tears, cabin clean with nice carpet & upholstery. New refrigerator 2011, engine's completely tuned-up 2011 w/new plug's/wires/cap/rebuilt carb's/etc., new canvas isin-glass 2011, new cockpit carpeting 2010.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her oval port-lights, low-profile arch, and sculptured lines, this third version of Sea Ray's 300 Sundancer series was one of the best looking sportboats in the market during the late 1990s. She's built on the same easy-riding deep-V hull used in the production of the previous 300 Sundancer (1992-93), but with a restyled profile, and updated interior, additional (and badly needed) fuel capacity, and a revised cockpit layout. Accommodation's for six are provided below in two different floor-plan configurations, both with a stand-up head with shower, full galley, two hanging lockers, and a convertible dinette. On deck, visibility from the triple helm seat is very good, and a protected chart flat is built into the dash. A filler converts the U-shaped cockpit seating aft of the helm into a large sun-pad. Additional features include a walk-through transom, molded bow pulpit, radar arch, and good engine access.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Mirrored Hanging Locker Forward Berth Drawer Storage Facing Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Upper & Lower Galley Storage Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven Power Vent 2-Burner Electric Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon GPS/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod-Connection
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2010) Radar Arch Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Full-Enclosure) Note; Isin-Glass New 2011, New Zippers 2011 (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs Engine's Tuned 2011 w/Rebuilt Carb's, New Cap/Rotor, New Plug's/Wires CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.