- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LYA-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BLUE SKIES is a prime example of why the Picnic Boat became a classic. She is the epitome of simplicity, and grace, with just the right electronic updates to make her the perfect dayboat and coastal cruiser. The arresting Stars & Stripes Blue hull accentuates her artful lines. She is like a painting, ready to hang on any mooring or dock.
- BLUE SKIES is a Classic Picnic Boat that has amenities for a comfortable weekend liveaboard or cruising from port to port. Forward below, accommodations include comfortable sleeping berths for two, a galley, and a private head with handheld shower. The pilothouse with helm and the cockpit area have plenty of space and seating for guests and entertaining.
- HULL and DECK
- Stars & Stripes Blue Awlgrip Topsides Single Cream Bootstripe Light Cream Cabinhouse and Deck Black Bottom Construction: Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMP® process with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. Deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads. Stainless steel bracket and half-round Stainless steel folding swim ladder. Deck Features : Custom teak anchor platform with incorporated Lewmar "low-profile" electric anchor windlass Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Stainless steel handrails - On cabin top and wrap-around on pilothouse top (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides GPS antenna and 24” Radome are painted to match deck. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Padeyes to hang fenders Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats
- Additional Equipment
- Lewmar "low-profile" electric anchor windlass with deck switches and helm control switch 22# Delta stainless steel anchor with 15' x 5/16" stainless steel chain + 150' x 1/2" rode Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4-foot varnished teak ensign pole & socket Bell Dock lines Fenders – with covers Life jackets 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash ACR remote spotlight with control at helm Masthead and running lights
- Cockpit has an optional varnished teak coaming Stainless steel and teak boarding step mounts port or starboard Direct drainage scuppers Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak louvered doors Three flush cockpit-sole hatches Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck Cockpit seating includes: Cushioned Aft settee – cushions are finished in Sunbrella AM Splash Spun Stripe fabric. Insulated engine box has an Almond color cushion. Optional bimini sun shade top – Hinckley designed 4-bow bimini
- Varnished teak dash and house sides. Insulated white overhead has low voltage halogen lights Two acrylic opening hatches Four (4) pilothouse windows - (2) Fixed side windows and two (2) fixed forward with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Varnished teak locking companionway door Single bay varnished teak handrails, port and starboard overhead Other amenities include: Ivory-color drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows (2) Stereo speakers are mounted inboard, port & stbd under the helm and the passenger seats. Pilothouse passenger area to port. Forward and aft-facing seat for two. Passenger seat is upholstered in Sunbrella AM Splash Spun Stripe fabric, matching cockpit settee Storage area underneath seat is accessed through an inboard varnished teak louvered door Stainless steel wrap-around footrest Varnished teak handrail forward has an integral cup/drink holder outboard
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Helm seat is an adjustable sand-color Stitz-Portner pedestal helm chair. Stainless steel footrest. More features: Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim JetStick® Engine gauges Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt outlet in chart pocket Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment : Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot Northstar 6000N Chart Plotter with differential GPS combined GPS/DGPS antenna Raytheon SL-70 LCD Radar – interfaced withGPS Raytheon 210 VHF Radio Raytheon RayData ST60 Plus multi-function display - Water temperature, depth, speed and position Ritchie Compass
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- From the cockpit companionway hatch and down 2-steps is the Galley to port and a private Head with solid door and handheld shower to starboard. Forward are comfortable V-berth sleeping accommodations for two. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly Opening overhead hatch with screen (4) Four fixed ports below Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting. (2) Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead facing aft (2) stereo speakers mounted on forward bulkhead Entertainment Electronics: Alpine CDA 9883 FM/cassette with 6-CD changer and (4) four Alpine speakers Galley (Port): Very convenient to the pilothouse and the forward accommodations is the Galley. Antique White Formica countertop Deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixture Hot and cold pressure water Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood stove cover Adler-Barbour refrigeration – Top-accessed 12-volt cold plate refrigeration in a self-draining insulated box Louvered door storage lockers over outboard countertop Additional storage is provided under the galley sink Pull-out under-counter garbage disposal (3) Cherry pull-out drawers Propane solenoid shut-off panel 110-volt outlet 12-volt light Window port A pantry locker with louvered door separates the galley from the V-berth area. Pantry has two shelves Alpine FM/Cassette stereo system is mounted above. Head (Starboard): The Head is finished in easy to clean Formica with varnished cherry trim: Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink. Grohe faucet/hand-held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Vacu-flush off-white colored marine head. Mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame. 110-volt outlet Storage available: Cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity Drawer with a cherry-face beside the marine head Locker under the vanity Sleeping Accommodations (Forward): Next forward from the galley and head is the V-berth area forward. V-Berth accommodations area. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. (2) Two stereo speakers are mounted port and stbd on the forward bulkhead facing aft. (2) Hella fans mounted port and starboard in forward bulkhead (2) Fixed window ports More storage: V-berths with easy storage access cherry drop-front doors Forepeak storage behind a forward louvered cherry door
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system. 12-volt DC electrical system: (2) 12-volt batteries for a total of 480-amps 80-amp battery alternator Heavy-duty battery parallel switches 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system: 110-volt shore power system with inlet, relay and shore power cord 110-volt outlet in head and galley 30-amp battery charger AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
- 1998 Yanmar 6LYA-STE6-cylinder 350-hp freshwater-cooled diesel engine: Hamilton 291 Jet Drive Twin Disc transmission Vetus 7” bow thruster Hinckley “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm “Water drop” muffler system 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit Manual hydraulic steering pump In-line 12-volt sump pump Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater Engine room sound insulation
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com