- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Patrish” has received the following maintenance as of May: Compound and wax from waterline up, Bottom Job, and servicing of underwater gear and seals. All Maintenance is up to date. “Patrish” Sparkles inside and out and is ready for immediate inspection.
One owner vessel with light use only "260" engine hours!
“Patrish” is a low hour one owner example of Carver Yachts flagship 56 Voyager. This spacious pilothouse motor yacht features an aft salon with double couch layout. There is a Custom Release high/low coffee table with slide-out leaf extensions and storage below. Another custom feature is the aft TV cabinet and wine chiller. Custom sculptured carpet was factory installed throughout this yacht. This one owner vessel has 260 hours on her Volvo D12 diesels and has had meticulous care by her knowledgeable owner. She also features a Polycarbonate bridge enclosure which creates an ideal area for entertaining in Air Conditioned comfort with a 360 degree view. The large bridge features a curved dinette, Grill and Refrigerator. The bridge helm features a Raymarine Electronics package, bow and stern thruster controls and transom camera video display.
The lower helm / pilothouse features a full complement of Raymarine electronics as well.
Her cabin accommodations include a 3 stateroom layout with a huge full beam Master Stateroom, Forward VIP and a Third Stateroom with upper and lower berths that convert to a couch. The Master Stateroom has an en suite head with tub/shower compartment separate from the head compartment.
The Guest Head features a separate shower stall and entries from the VIP Stateroom as well as the companionway. The Master Stateroom has tremendous storage with 3 closets and a double bank of drawers. The washer and dryer units are conveniently located in the Master Stateroom. Beautiful Cherry wood cabinetry with burl inlays throughout the 560 Voyager provides a very luxurious décor.
- “Patrish” has received the following maintenance as of May: Compound and wax from waterline up, Bottom Job, and servicing of underwater gear and seals. All Maintenance is up to date. “Patrish” Sparkles inside and out and is ready for immediate inspection.
- Large L-shaped couch to port Custom couch to starboard – double incliner Custom release high/low coffee table w/ storage Custom sculptured carpet Custom corner TV cabinet w/ wine chiller Large sliding patio doors w/ privacy curtains Sony Home Theater surround sound system Privacy curtains for side windows Sony Tuner Sony 5 disc DVD/CD Changer Sirius Satelitte Radio receiver 26” LCD TV Beautiful cherry wood cabinetry
- Corian countertops Double stainless steel sinks Sub-Zero refrigerator & freezer drawers Broan Trash Compactor Abundant storage cabinets Keurig Coffe Maker Three burner electric stove top Convection microwave Princess Oven Wood flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Spacious full beam master stateroom Queen size pedestal berth 2-Chest of drawers 2-Large closets – cedar lined Side tables Sole 26” LCD TV w/ DVD Stereo speakers Ensuite head w/ separate shower Reading lights Washer & dryer units Custom sculptured carpet Real cherry wood cabinetry Dedicated Marine air conditioner Large windows – port & starboard Privacy door 110 Volt GFCI outlets Central vacuum system outlet 2-Large drawers below berth
- Master Head
- Tub/ shower stall w/ vent system Vacuflush toilet Vanity w/ Corian top Storage cabinets Located in Master Suite 110 volt GFCI outlet Abundant storage Vent fan Corian vanity top w/ molded-in sink Shaving mirror 2- Medicine cabinets
- VIP Stateroom
- Centerline queen size berth Privacy door Sole 15”LCD TV w/ DVD Private entry to guest head Dedicated Marine air conditioner Port & Starboard hanging closets Drawers below berth Custom sculptured carpet 110 Volt GFCI outlet Overhead hatch w/ screen & black-out shade Reading lights
- Electronics-Lower Helm
- Raymarine E120 color GPS chart plotter display Raymarine radar Raymarine autopilot Raymarine VHF radio Compass Raymarine DSM 300 sonar Raymarine ST60 tridata
- Electronics-Upper Helm
- Raymarine E120 color GPS chartplotter Raymarine radar 72 mile Raymarine DSM 300 sonar Raymarine autopilot Raymarine ST60 tridata Raymarine A50 Chart Plotter Raymarine VHF radio w/ external speaker Sea key system Volvo digital engine monitor
- Mechanical Equipment
- Oil exchanger system Bow & stern thrusters Reverse cycle Marine air conditioner Macerator system Central Vaccum System Throughout Cabin Hydraulic swim platform Generator w/ 537 Hours
- Fuel Burn Data Chart
- FUEL BURN DATA CHART* (both main engines) 8 knots 8 gph 10 knots 14 gph 15 knots 34 gph 17 knots 38 gph 19 knots 42 gph 20 knots 46 gph 25 knots 60 gph *Using these numbers and applying them to a 1,500 mile trip 8 knots 1,500 gallons 188 hours 10 knots 2,100 gallons 150 hours 15 knots 3,400 gallons 100 hours 20 knots 3,450 gallons 75 hours
- Helm station Electric grill Refrigerator Wet bar Clarion Stereo w/ remote Four Speakers Custom Poly Carbonate Enclosure Hardtop Bridge air conditioning – reverse cycle Large curved lounge w/ table Aft Deck Sun Lounge 110 Volt GFCI outlet Storage cabinets Bow & stern thruster controls Back-up camera display Port lounge seat Steps to lower helm & to cockpit
- Tender is NOT included in the sale
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht