- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This 2001 Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht is extensively equipped and brilliantly maintained. The vessel has luxurious Oak-Wood cabinetry throughout; and, imported Italian leather sofas. There is an extraordinary amount of useable storage space; there are NO ladders to climb as there are easy steps to use; and, there are two large sun pads forward for sun bathing. Yacht has upgraded 370 HP Cummins diesel engines which supply plenty of power for a comfortable cruise and which pushes her effortlessly onto a plane. Handles extremely well at sea and is a true joy to dock.
- LOA: 46' 6" with Platform Beam: 13' 11" Draft: 3' 6" Weight: 33,860 lbs. Clearance with Arch: 18' Headroom: 6' 10" Fuel: 404 gals. Water: 90 gals. Waste: 72 Gals.
- Accommodations & Layout
- The 444 is a stunning display of interior volume, with cherry wood cabinetry throughout, is unmatched in a yacht this size. The salon is impressive and immense with a panoramic views and almost seven feet of headroom. The floor-plan with galley down has two staterooms, fore and aft, with queen size island berths and separate stall showers. The aft cockpit has wing doors, a hardtop and a large platform for swimming and easy boarding. Up a couple of steps is the fly-bridge and helm where there is wrap around seating, ice maker, wet bar, center helm chair and stereo system. Reverse cycle Marine Air Condition/Heat throughout the yacht, Central vacuum system.
- The huge salon is the most impressive aspect of the boat. It is immense with a panoramic outside view and almost seven feet of headroom. It has 2 imported Italian leather sofas with built in recliners), an entertainment center with a Kenwood hi-fi sound system, and a most impressive galley (Corian counters, full size refrigerator, separate freezer, three burner electric stove and a convection microwave). A complete electronics package and satellite TV are just a few of her other outstanding features.
- Full size refrigerator w/separate freezer, Corian counter tops, Stainless steel sink, Sharp Microwave w/convection oven, Princess 3-burner electric stove, Hardwood maple flooring, Coffee maker, Storage cabinetry and drawers in cherry wood.
- Master, Aft & Guest Stateroom
- Center line queen size berths with innerspring mattress, En-suite head w/separate stall showers, Vacu-Flush toilets and Vanities w/sink and Corian counter-tops, Cherry wood night stands w/Corian tops, Aft stateroom has a sliding door to aft cockpit, TV/VCR & Stereo speakers.
- Twin Cummins 370 Hp Model: Real 6BTA , Cruise 20 Knts. Max: 24 Knts. Hours: 575. Engine room has oil change, fuel transfer and halon fire suppression systems.
- Electronics & Helm
- Northstar GPS 952X Plotter, Furuno Radar, Simrad Auto Pilot, ITT Jabscon Search light, Furuno FCV582L GPS Plotter, Northstar VHF w/remote, Hi-end Kenwood Stereo with U-Bus and speakers. Helm has: Tilt steering wheel, Morse electronic and trim tab controls and remote spot light.
- Electrical System
- 15 KW Kohler Genset w/550 hours 50 Amp Shore power 240/120 Volt A/C system 12 Volt D/C system Battery charger.
- Lazarette storage compartment, Transom door to swim platform, Integral molded steps to cockpit and to fly-bridge, Plexiglas wing doors Port & Starboard, Storage lockers, Hard top with Isinglass enclosure. Forward: Electric windlass, Anchor locker w/line & chain, Deck hatch, Wide walk-around side decks, Sun pads (2), Stainless steel railings, cleats and grab-rails.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.