- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This 2001 Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht is extensively equipped and brilliantly maintained. The vessel has luxurious Oak-Wood cabinetry throughout; and, imported Italian leather sofas. There is an extraordinary amount of useable storage space; there are NO ladders to climb as there are easy steps to use; and, there are two large sun pads forward for sun bathing. Yacht has upgraded 370 HP Cummins diesel engines which supply plenty of power for a comfortable cruise and which pushes her effortlessly onto a plane. Handles extremely well at sea and is a true joy to dock.
- LOA: 46' 6" with Platform Beam: 13' 11" Draft: 3' 6" Weight: 33,860 lbs. Clearance with Arch: 18' Headroom: 6' 10" Fuel: 404 gals. Water: 90 gals. Waste: 72 Gals.
- Accommodations & Layout
- The 444 is a stunning display of interior volume, with cherry wood cabinetry throughout, is unmatched in a yacht this size. The salon is impressive and immense with a panoramic views and almost seven feet of headroom. The floor-plan with galley down has two staterooms, fore and aft, with queen size island berths and separate stall showers. The aft cockpit has wing doors, a hardtop and a large platform for swimming and easy boarding. Up a couple of steps is the fly-bridge and helm where there is wrap around seating, ice maker, wet bar, center helm chair and stereo system. Reverse cycle Marine Air Condition/Heat throughout the yacht, Central vacuum system.
- The huge salon is the most impressive aspect of the boat. It is immense with a panoramic outside view and almost seven feet of headroom. It has 2 imported Italian leather sofas with built in recliners), an entertainment center with a Kenwood hi-fi sound system, and a most impressive galley (Corian counters, full size refrigerator, separate freezer, three burner electric stove and a convection microwave). A complete electronics package and satellite TV are just a few of her other outstanding features.
- Full size refrigerator w/separate freezer, Corian counter tops, Stainless steel sink, Sharp Microwave w/convection oven, Princess 3-burner electric stove, Hardwood maple flooring, Coffee maker, Storage cabinetry and drawers in cherry wood.
- Master, Aft & Guest Stateroom
- Center line queen size berths with innerspring mattress, En-suite head w/separate stall showers, Vacu-Flush toilets and Vanities w/sink and Corian counter-tops, Cherry wood night stands w/Corian tops, Aft stateroom has a sliding door to aft cockpit, TV/VCR & Stereo speakers.
- Twin Cummins 370 Hp Model: Real 6BTA , Cruise 20 Knts. Max: 24 Knts. Hours: 575. Engine room has oil change, fuel transfer and halon fire suppression systems.
- Electronics & Helm
- Northstar GPS 952X Plotter, Furuno Radar, Simrad Auto Pilot, ITT Jabscon Search light, Furuno FCV582L GPS Plotter, Northstar VHF w/remote, Hi-end Kenwood Stereo with U-Bus and speakers. Helm has: Tilt steering wheel, Morse electronic and trim tab controls and remote spot light.
- Electrical System
- 15 KW Kohler Genset w/550 hours 50 Amp Shore power 240/120 Volt A/C system 12 Volt D/C system Battery charger.
- Lazarette storage compartment, Transom door to swim platform, Integral molded steps to cockpit and to fly-bridge, Plexiglas wing doors Port & Starboard, Storage lockers, Hard top with Isinglass enclosure. Forward: Electric windlass, Anchor locker w/line & chain, Deck hatch, Wide walk-around side decks, Sun pads (2), Stainless steel railings, cleats and grab-rails.