**10/29/13** PRICE REDUCED!!! Professionally-built, steel, pilot house, Swain cutter. Launched in 1996, completed in 2000. She has everything a cruising couple would need for their next blue water adventure! And she is a proven Mexico vet, having spent most of her cruising life here since 2001. Make your appointment now to see this outstanding performance cruiser, already located where your next cruising adventure can begin, on the shores of the Sea of Cortez!
Wondering whether a steel boat is right for you? Check out this link:
- Builder: Pacific Marine Engineering, Inc. Designer: Brent Swain
- LOA: 36' LWL: 30' Headroom: 6'4" Beam: 10'6" Draft: 5'6" Displacement: 17,500 lbs
- Number of engines: 1 Make: Pathfinder Model: 50 hp Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 600 Cruising Speed: 5 knots at 2200 rpm Maximum Speed: 8 knots at 2800 rpm Gallons/hour at Cruise: 1 quart/hour Fresh water cooling: Yes, 12 gal skeg cooling
- Fuel tanks capacity: 80 gals. Fresh Water tanks capacity: 80 gals.
- Vee berth sleeps two, and settee on starboard side has a pullout that sleeps another two. Convertible dinette can sleep an additional guest, plus 2 quarter berths also available. Master stateroom is forward, in vee, and has double berth. Generous headroom throughout of 6'4".
- Refrigerator: Edinger Cold Pac, heavy-duty salt water cooled Water heater: 110vAC through marine engine Stove: LPG Force 10 SS three-burner with oven Sink: Double SS Water System: Pressure H/C
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Ham/SSB Radio: Icom M-710 with Pactor IIE modem Radar: RayMarine Raytheon SL72 (20 mi) with Waltz autolevel antenna mount leveling system Radar Alarm: Yes Depth Sounder: Yes VHF: Icom AutoPilot: Autohelm 4000 tiller pilot with remote Windvane: Autohelm Knot Meter/Log: Yes GPS: Garmin with computer interface Compass: Dirigo 5"
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Batteries - House: (2) 8D AGM (2006) Batteries - Engine start: (1) Lifeline AGM Group 24 (2006) Battery Parallel Switch: Yes Total Amp Hours: 200 Smart Regulator: Xantrex Echo Solar Panels: (2) 40-watt Battery Monitor: Link 10 Dockside Electrical Cable: 50' 30 amp Electrical System: 12vDC / 120v AC Interior Lighting: 12vDC Battery Charger: 20 amp automatic Alternator: Yes, rebuilt in 2012 Other: Galvanic isolator; High water alarm; Exhaust overheat alarm
- SAILS & RIGGING
- Cruise equipped Types of Sails: (Dacron) Main, Jib, Staysail, Storm jib, Cruising spinnaker with ATN sock Primary Sailmaker: North Sails Boom Vang: Yes Mainsheet Traveler: Yes, mounted above pilot house Mast: Aluminum, keel stepped Standing Rigging: SS wire with mechanical fittings Lines Led Aft: Yes, for jib Roller Furling: ProFurl Spinnaker Pole: Yes Whisker Pole: Yes Winches: (5) All Lewmar ST, plus one new spare
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Anchor 1: 45# Delta with 300' 5/16" chain rode Anchor 2: 35# Delta with chain and line rode Anchor 3: 30# Danforth with 10' chain and 150' line rode Anchor Davit roller: Yes, double Toe Rails: Steel Ladder: Custom combination boarding/swim ladder Bow Pulpit: Yes Anchor Windlass: Lofrans 12v Lights: Navigation, spreader Deck Washdown: Saltwater Covers and Curtains: Dodger, sun shade, bridge curtains Lifelines and Stanchions: SS wire on steel stanchions Hull / Deck / Cabin material: Steel; with non-skid on decks Gates: (2) Port and Starboard Dinghy: 10' Portabot with 4 hp Johnson outboard (2001) Other: Running backstay Other: SS outboard hoist
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Propeller: Luke feathering 3-blade (bronze) Extra propeller: 2-blade Bilge Pumps: 1 each automatic and manual Raw Water Sea Strainer: Yes Bilge Blower: Yes Fire Extinguishing: Manual dry chemical Fuel filters: (2) Racor Steering: Tiller Fuel Shut Offs: Diesel, LPG with alarm/fume detector Fresh Water Cooling: Yes Transmission: Hurth Head Type: Overboard and composting manual with LectraSan Heater: Sigmar diesel Wind Generator: Southwest Trim Tabs on rudder Other: Many spare parts. Spare pump and impellers for engine, spare fresh water pump parts, injectors, etc.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Lifejackets: (2) EPIRB: Yes Life Ring: (1) Strobe: (1) Liferaft: Offshore 4-person in canister (out of certification) Jacklines: Yes
- Original blueprints available. Engine also blueprinted. Bosn's chair and ascender system also included. All hatches have a special lock feature for additional security.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- US number (rings in Mexico) 949-209-8699 / or Cell (24/7) +521-622-855-9167 Hablamos espanol!