- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 310-hp MPI V-Drive Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERY CLEAN AND NEAT BOAT. PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS! CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1998 SEA RAY 370 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp MPI Gas Engine's with only 465 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Ultra-leather Cabin Upholstery, Canvas Carpet Runners, Westerbeke Generator (135-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Electronics Package (Raymarine 210 VHF Marine Radio, Raytheon RayData Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Water Temp), Raytheon R21XX Radar, Raytheon Raychart 601XX Chartplotter, Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens & Strata-Glass, Forward Deck Cover), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes original owners manuals. Please contact listing agent for additional details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For years, Sea-Ray has dominated the market for mid-cabin express cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another of the company's evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive. Built on a fully-cored hull, the Sundancers interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom--with it's U-shaped settee and removable table--is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfast bar, faux granited counter-tops, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note. Topside the 370's cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, an distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure side-decks.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain; Note Aft-Cabin Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Ultra-Leather Cabin Interior Canvas Carpet Runners Central Vacuum Cleaner Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (3-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Power Vent Coffee Maker
- Compass Raymarine 210 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon RayData Sum-Log (Depth, Speed, Water-Temp) Raytheon R21XX Radar Raytheon 601XX Chartplotter Furuno GPS Navigator Model # GP-32 Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (5) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (135-Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor w/Anchor Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Transom Storage Locker Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Canvas Helm Cover Radar Arch Power Engine Hatch Lift (2) Built-In Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Forward / Aft Bimini's, Forward/Side Strata-Glass, Camper-Top w/Screens, Forward Deck Cover) Dripless Shaft Logs Bottom Paint Engine Sync (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Current Owner of 6-Years OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.