Built by Paul E. Luke in East Boothbay Maine, Simba features a Full Doghouse with navigation station and navigators sea berth. She underwent an interior refit in 2004 which included new lighting, headliner, counter tops, plumbing and fixtures, wine locker, and more.
SIMBA is ready for her next adventure. She is a true ocean voyager. This German Frers design is a unique combination comfort, seaworthyness, and speed.
- Full doghouse with Nav station and nav bunk Full interior refit 2004 New lighting New head liner New counter tops in galley and head New sinks and plumbing fixtures New wine locker New cushions 2010 Full electrical rewire including new panel Generator 3.5 kw 2004. Water maker 30 gph 2004 KVH satellite phone 2004 Single side band 2002 New windless 2004
- B&G Hydra 2000 Garmin GPS Map 220 Radar Icom IC-m710 KVH Tracphone 252 Pioneer Stereo
- Electrical Equipment 50 amp Shore power inlet 3.5 kw generator 2 d-8 house batteries 400 amp hours. 2 cranking batteries Inverter
- Full Battened mainsail (hood cloth) Stay sail #1 & 2 and Yankee jib #1 & 2 Blade jib Genoa #1 & 2 Furling genoa Storm jib Spinnaker 3 Asymmetric spinnaker Trisail storm staysail
- Equipment / Interior
- 2 Refrigerators Freezer Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Hot water duel heat source 6 gal Oven and stove propane Microwave oven Marine head
- Equipment / Exterior
- Cockpit cushions Radar reflector Liferaft 6 man switlik 10' Cape Dory sailing dink with 6hp outboard motor and deck cradle Wind vane self steering (sail-o-mat) Chain drive auto helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Matt Baldwin Yachting Consultant Denison Yacht Sales (203) 216-6150 Licensed / Bonded Yacht Salesman, State of Florida