- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 DITA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Super Clean 42' Azimut is Turn Key and ready to take home! Unmistakably Azimut has created a work of art with the 42. Her striking rounded lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with speeds up to 30 knots powered by reliable 385hp CAT 3126's with only 600 original hours! If you are in the market for a Quality Azimut, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
- Key Features
- Very Well Maintained Motivated Sellers New Carpet New Air Conditioning Low hours on 3126 CAT
- Aft deck
- Boarding from the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. Uline Refrigerator Overhead Lighting Engine Room Fire Pulls Fire Extinguisher Flare Kit Shore Power Connection Shore Telephone Connection Cable TV Connection Swim Platform with Ladder Custom Teak Table Aft deck Carpet Aft deck Halogen Lights
- Main Salon
- The salon area on the Azimut 42 is bathed in sunlight thanks to its exclusive double elliptical windows and two plush sofas offer the perfect vantage point to enjoy the vista. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board, including a sofa that becomes a comfortable extra bed for your guests when needed. You will find refined detailing, like the linear grain cherry wood paneling and Italian leather throughout the yacht. A U shaped leather sofa is located to starboard that easily converts to a bed for additional guests. On the port side is a leather love seat. Overhead Lighting Privacy Curtains A/C controls Sony Surround Sound Stereo System
- Pilot House
- Up two steps and to starboard is the helm station perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only Azimut can supply. VDO Gauges Richie Compass Main Breaker Panel Main Engine Start & Stop Switches Generator Start & Stop Switch Alarm Panel Control Switches Hailer Raytheon ST5000+ Autopilot Quick Anchor Control Panel with chain counter Raytheon RL70C GPS Chart Plotter & Radar Bennett Auto/Manual Trim Tab Controls and Indicators Spot Light Control Shipmate RS8310 VHF
- Forward to port and down three steps from the main salon is the Galley. This fully furnished galley offers plenty of room. Large enough for a refrigerator and freezer, you are sure to have plenty space for food on long trips. An exclusive design characterizes the dinnerware cabinet. Inside, special slots keep six full place settings securely stowed regardless of sea conditions. Finished in a beautiful high gloss cherry this galley is sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard. Glass Top Range Microwave Dual Corian Sinks Coffee Maker Above Counter Lighting Fire Extinguisher Bilge Access
- Master Stateroom
- From the guest companion way the opulence is continued. Each High Gloss Cherry door is fitted with glass inlaid compass rose. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found in the master cabin. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing and has a full length mirror inside the door. The private ensuite has a circular shower and a ceiling window through which natural light illuminates the room during the day. All appointments are in linear grain cherry wood paneling, tasteful vinyls cover the walls, custom fabrics cover the bed. Fabric curtains are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings at anchor. Overhead Lighting Night Stand Bedside Lights Closet A/C Controls TV
- Guest Stateroom
- Guests will relax in a comfortable cabin with twin beds and its own attached head. The staggered height ceiling in the guest cabin is carefully designed to offer extraordinary habitability. The guest head is identical to the owner's and is accessible from both the twin guest suite and the guest companion way. Overhead Lighting Night Stand Bed Side Lamp Closet A/C Controls
- The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sunpad cushions to lounge on and a semicircular sofa to enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Raytheon Enclosed Array Radar Raymarine RL80C radar/plotter Marco Horn AM/FM TV antenna VHF Antenna Standard Horizon VHF GPS Antenna Jabsco Spot Light Anchor Light Steaming Light Main Engine Start Stop Controls Anchor Controls Main Engine Gauges Raytheon ST6001 Autopilot Autohelm TRIDATA ST60 Depth & Speed Shipmate Intercom Spot Light Bimini Seat Covers Quick Anchor Control Panel with chain counter Sun Pad with cover
- Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. Black Water Pump Out Fuel Fill Port & Starboard Water Fill Lofrans Anchor Windlass Stainless Steel Anchor In deck foot switches Stainless Cleats Canvas Covers Windshield Screen Window Screens Bow Sun Pad with cover Spare Propellers
- Engine Room
- Engine room access is made simple with two entrances. Soft patches under the main salon carpet allow extremely easy access to the main engines and additional access is located on the aft deck. The main engines are accessed through a door in this space. Easy to inspect while underway! CAT 3126 385hp 600 hours Kohler Generator Racor Prefilters Carica Battery Charger Fresh Water Pump and Accumulator Dripless Shaft Seals Temperature Sensors Oil Change System
- Don't Miss This Rare Opportunity to own an excellent 42' Azimut that has been METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED! This 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. Excellent performance with speeds up to 30 knots powered by reliable 385hp CAT 3126's with 600 original hours! If you are in the market for a Quality Azimut, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today!
- A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Azimut's unique style and special attention to detail. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is a beautiful custom ensemble that is turn key and ready to run. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an Immaculate 42' Azimut! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at email@example.com