- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
We are pleased to offer this 1998 Cruisers Yachts 42 Express “SEA CURE” for Worldwide Sale! She is a (2) Two Stateroom, (2) Two Head, Express Cruiser, Powered by TWIN Caterpillar 3126TA’s! The carpet was installed summer 2009 and still looks fresh! Electronics include Raytheon 1250 GPS/Chart, 48NW Radar, Auto Pilot, and Differential DGPS Display! If you are looking for a “deal” in this buyers market then look no further! Owner wants her SOLD!
Owner Financing possible to LOCAL residents…or we can help finance with our lending group.
FRESH ON THE MARKET!!
FRESH BOTTOM JOB, FRESH DETAIL AND NEW ENCLOSURE!!
RECENT SURVEY!! ACT FAST!!
SELLER OFFERS FINANCE TERMS! BEST DEAL ON THE MARKET!
BUYER MUST BE KEPT LOCALLY IN PENSACOLA, FL, REQUIRES DOWN PAYMENT AND CREDIT APPROVAL
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Cruisers 4270 Express has a spacious open floor plan with a two stateroom two-head layout. The guest stateroom aft has two single berths (with filler to convert into a king), hanging locker and an ensuite head. Forward to the salon you have a large wraparound dinette to port and a well-appointed U-shaped galley opposite on the starboard side. Forward of the galley is a large head with a stall shower. The huge master stateroom is forward and features two hanging lockers, private access to the head and an oversized center line queen berth. You will find a very generous amount of storage throughout this vessel. There are two overhead hatches for natural light and ventilation as well as opening ports along both sides. The exterior is equally impressive. From the optional extended swim platform you access the wide-open cockpit on the port side. There is a U-shaped seating area on the starboard side with a removable table and a wet bar and cabinetry on the port side. Moving forward and up a couple of steps is the well designed helm with an adjustable bench seat to starboard and additional passenger seating on the port side. You have safe and convenient access to the bow of the 4270 Cruisers via molded stairs and a center opening in the windshield. New Interior Carpet - July 2009
- Convertible Dinette/Sofa with crescent shaped seating New TV Off-White Cabinetry Cabinet and Sofa Storage
- Refrigerator/freezer Princess Three Burner Electronic range Wood flooring Off-white cabinetry Double Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water Toaster oven Coffee Maker Sharp convection microwave oven
- Master Stateroom
- Fully forward, the owner’s stateroom is complete with two hanging closes, queen -size island berth, plenty of shelving and hull-side mounted locker, and a duel access head with shower stall enclosed in Plexiglass to create a more spacious feel. Updated pillows, shams, and linens Custom made bedspread New bath towels Color TV/VCR
- Guest Stateroom
- Aft of salon, midship Twin Berths, converts to king bed Hanging locker Carpet Color TV/VCR unit Bedspread HEAD: Aft, Adjacent to guest stateroom Lavatory with sink and storage Vacu flush head Shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon 1250 GPS/Chartplotter with card Raytheon Radar 44XX (48NM) Raytheon Tridata Repeater Raytheon 65 Auto Pilot Updated USCG safety kit Raytheon Differential DGPS Display
- Deck Equipment
- Cockpit Carpet New Fortress Aluminum Anchor "Walk-thru" style windshield Welded stainless steel bow rail Foredeck hatch covers Foredeck rope locker Radar Arch (forward) with grab rails port and starboard Folding top with brand new full canvas enclosure
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine
- Twin 420hp 3126 TA CAT engines V-Drive transmissions Racor fuel filters Holding tank with discharge system Fuel ling shut off valve Raw water sea strainer Hot water heater Halon Fire Extinguishing System
- Electrical System
- 9KW Kohler generator (760 hours) 12-volt DC and 110-Volt AC Electrical Systems Four new batteries Wired for CATV
- Recent Additions
- Thru hull discharge system installed New fortress aluminum anchor and fittings Four new batteries terminals and fasteners All new dock lines New linens, pillows, and custom made shams Flat screen Sharp TV Custom bedspread for master stateroom Extra Cherrywood table for AFT cockpit New area rug and pictures New sun plus canvas full enclosures with 30 mil lite-smokeglass KVH G4 Satellite System
- Commision Disclaimer
- Dues to marketing cost and and expense this boat is offered at 50/50