- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-litre 220-hp w/Bravo III Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2001 SEA RAY 240 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.0-litre 220-HP EFI Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 348 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Walk-Through Windshield, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service, (2) Batteries w/Switch, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows very well. Original owner boat ... Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 240 Sundancer is a versatile, affordable, family boat. This boat's comfort and efficient use of space make it an excellent introduction to the renowned Sea Ray raised-helm concept.
- Cabin w/U-Shaped Settee & Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain & Full-Size Berth
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric)
- Compass Depth Sounder Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.