VOYAGER spent most of her early life on the Great Lakes where she was used in freshwater and shed stored for the long winters. Her current owner has traveled the Caribbean for over 12,000 miles over the last 8 years. The boat is kept in top-notch condition with all systems maintained to a very high degree and constantly upgraded. Her interior wood throughout the boat looks like the condition of a boat half her age. She has had many upgrades over the years and most of them are highlighted in the listing which is quite detailed.
Meticulously maintained and ready to cruise.
- The Master Stateroom is aft with a Queen berth. The writing desk is to port. Custom cabinets are located on the port side as well as a walk-in hanging locker. The head is to starboard with a separate shower. The Main Salon has the lower helm and a dry bar with a large L-shaped settee and drop-leaf yacht table. The very functional L-shaped galley with overhead dish lockers is to port. Forward and to starboard is the Guest Stateroom with athwartship twin berths. To port is the guest/day head with separate shower. The Forward Stateroom has a spacious v-berth.
- Grunert cold plate refrigeration with custom stainless steel boxes Princess 3-burner electric stove with oven Oster turntable microwave Hot and cold pressure water Stainless steel sink Overhead dish lockers U-line icemaker
- Electronics and Navigation
- BRIDGE Raytheon Ray 53 VHF Glendinning synchronizer Danforth compass Robertson AP20 autopilot Raytheon Nav398 GPS Raytheon Raydata speed/depth Raytheon R41xx radar Aqua signal chart light LOWER HELM Raytheon R21x radar (not connected) Raytheon Ray201 VHF Raytheon Nav389 GPS Raytheon Raydata speed/depth Robertson AP21 autopilot remote control Danforth compass Glendinning synchronizer
- Electrical Equipment
- 12V ships power system 15kW Northern Lights generator Heart Interface Inverter with 6-battery bank 8D batteries with parallel switch 110V shore/ship power system Glendinning cablemaster with 75' 50 Amp cable Statpower Trucharge 40 Amp battery charger
- Deck & Hull
- Avon Seasport 360DL RIB with cover Yamaha 40 hp 4-stroke outboard Full canvas covers for exterior brightwork, except small teak trim pieces L-settee with teak table on flybridge Magma Catalina stainless steel propane grill Freshwater washdown Maxwell 1200 12V windlass Delta 55lb. plow and 250' 3/8" HT Chain Bruce anchor with rode Custom 110V tender davit Aluminum dinghy chocks Pipewelders custom rigid bimini frame Bimini top Textaline window covers
- Naiad Stabilizers Vacu-Flush head system Sea water strainers Automatic bilge pumps Stand-up engine room ZF transmissions Racor fuel filters Manual bilge pump 4-zone Air conditioning with Cruisair SMX II digital controls and compressors
- Options and Upgrades
- Vacu-flush head system Naiad stabilizers ZF transmissions U-line icemaker BRIDGE Auto Pilot replaced 2009; “Brain box” replaced 2011 Regallite 40 gauge curtains on front and side replaced 2009-2011 Cushions and fabric, side name board covers and bridge table cover replaced 2011 LED bridge lighting and circuit breaker installed 2010 Wiring for bridge perimeter spotlights installed 2010 New bridge starboard throttle cable 2012 Bridge electronics box painted 2010 Stereo and Sirius receiver installed 2006 New spreader lights and wiring 2010 Cell phone and data card amplifier system installed 2011 New horn 2006 New VHF antennas 2006 Magma Catalina BBQ new 2006 CABIN EXTERIOR Eleven small windows rebuilt (new tracks & tinted glass) 2012 Exterior window frames new paint Large windows re tinted 2009 Door varnish stripped and re-varnished 2012 DECK New Maxwell 1200 windlass 2006 New Maxwell motor for windlass 2012 – original motor rebuilt as a spare 250 feet of 3/8 hi test galvanized chain – new 2006 New Delta fast set anchor – 55 lbs, 2006 Windlass compartment doors re-varnished 2012 New 75 foot 50 amp shore power cable and plug 2010 Glendinning shore power cable spool serviced 2009 Top and bottom rails re-varnished (3 coats) 2012 New varnished rail covers 2006 Two new aft deck spigots 2011 HULL Rubrails detached, restored and refastened 2012 Partial hull Imron paint 2010 New bootstripe 2012 Swim board bumper strip 2010 BOTTOM Bottom haul out job 2012 Two coats Micron CSC 2012 New zincs 2012 New depth finder transducer 2011 SPURS installed 2006. Serviced 2009 One and one half inch waste thru hull fittings installed 2010 Gelcoat peeling and barrier coating 1998 INTERIOR New LED/CFL lighting 2012 New Grand Banks main salon “Chartlight” 2010 GB Brass reading lights restored 2010 New RayData depth display 2011 Velcro hatch screens 2006 New Microwave oven 2012 LCD Video unit + DVD player and Bose Wave Radio 2013 Stateroom fans 2006 Main salon Sunbrella curtains 2006 Forward staterooms Sunbrella curtain 2009 Aft stateroom curtains 2007 Main salon area rugs new 2010 Stateroom area rugs new 2009 Iridium satphone cradle and exterior antenna 2009 Vacu-flush toilet overhaul 2006-2009 Forward waste holding tank rebuild 2010 Extensive Vacu-flush spare parts (toilet bowl, vacuum pump) Partial interior varnish restoration 2011-12 Forward and aft cabin inside window repainting 2012 Both heads: re-varnish fixtures 2012 Inside window teak trim, stripped and re-varnished 2012 ENGINE ROOM Fluorescent lighting installed 2006 Air conditioning system coolant check 2012 Air conditioning service 2006, 2009, 2011 New air conditioning water pump 2006 New Refrigeration water pump 2006. New GROCO Paragon Junior fresh watr distribution pump 2010 All fresh water plumbing hoses replaced 2010 New Northern Lights 16 KW genset 2006 (approx. 1,427 hours) Two new inverter bank batteries 2010 Two new 8D batteries Fuel tank deck fittings reset 2009 Fuel tank exterior inspection and preservation steps (Ospho and partial new paint) 2009 Fuel tanks exterior rinse and Ospho treatment annually Rubber drive shaft covers installed below fuel tanks 2006 Racor 900 primary fuel filter rebuild 2010 Rebuilt engine fuel injection pumps installed 2009 Main engines injector overhaul 2006 & 2011 Starboard engine oil seals replaced 2010 Main engines valve adjustment & head bolts tighten 2006, 2009, 2011 Port engine coolant circulating pump replaced 2006 (starboard one had been replaced by prior owner) New main engines coolant, oil and transmission heat exchangers 2009 - 2011 Main engines cooling system hoses replaced 2011 New stop engine solenoids 2009-2010 Port throttle cable (lower helm to engine) replaced 2007 New exhaust hoses 2006 Two Balmar alternators with ARS15 voltage regulators installed 2006 New port engine starter and rebuilt starboard starter (2006 & 2009) NAIAD stabilizer seals replaced 2009 NAIAD hydraulic hoses replaced 2007 (3 new spares hoses made in 2009) NAIAD service 2009 NAIAD raw water feed hose new 2010 Two new Jabsco continuous duty engine room vent blowers 2010 Edson Whale manual bilge pump rebuilt 2009 Bilge high water alarm system installed 2006 TENDER (AVON 360 DL & 40 HP Yamaha 4 stroke) Engine service 2006, 2009 & 2011 New starter 2011 New fuel pump 2009 New gear/throttle control unit 2012 New gear throttle cables 2012 New electrical cables from control unit to engine 2012 New voltmeter 2010, not operational New bilge pump 2011 New battery 2012
- Owner's personal items.
- VOYAGER spent most of her early life on the Great Lakes where she was used in freshwater and shed stored for the long winters. Her current owner has traveled the Caribbean for over 12,000 miles over the last 8 years. The boat is kept in top-notch condition with all systems maintained to a very high degree and constantly upgraded. Her interior wood throughout the boat looks like the condition of a boat half her age. She has had many upgrades over the years and most of them are highlighted in the listing which is quite detailed. Meticulously maintained and ready to cruise.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: SF