- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1224 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Outstanding opportunity to purchase original owner 2009 Mochi 64. Delivered in 11/09. Exceptionally maintained by same captain from Day 1.
Extensive options list! Hard to find a better sea boat in this size range. Big, full beam master stateroom on 20’ beam. MAN 1224hp engines. Only 270 hrs.
Easy to show & sitting undercover at Ferretti Group Showroom.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sophisticated styling and advanced engineering highlight the Mochi 64, styled after the classic Italian lobster boats. The M64 boasts a wide 20’ beam with 3 staterooms and 3 heads below deck. There is a full separate crew quarters with private captain cabin, extra bunk and full head. Salon is open and airy with large windows including the Ferretti styled rear opening window to the cockpit. The cockpit has full dining table with retractable sun-shade, cockpit control station, ice-maker and dual access to transom and garage. The garage holds a 10’ jet drive inflatable with custom haul & launch system. Inside, the galley up layout across from the helm allows for comfortable conversation when running the boat from inside. The master stateroom is full beam, mid-ship with walk in closet and large double-sink head looking toward the sea. VIP and Guest cabins are finished beautifully, large in size, each with private heads. On the fly-bridge, there is a retractable helm console, plenty of seating and lounging areas, grill, refrigerator, custom carpet and drink holders.
- Brownies dive air compressor Cockpit engine controls Windshield washers & wipers Indel flybridge refigerator Flybridge freezer Raritan aft deck ice-maker Beige bimini top SS bimini frame Anchor- 30kg SS plow type w/ 300' chain Lofrans vertical anchor windlass Deck winches w/ 2x Lofrans capstans on aft deck Dinghy davit w/ electric winch in transom garage w/ rollage track Gangway Besonzoni passarelle Rib 10 Jet Nauitca dinghy
- Electrical System
- Battery Chargers: 6 amp Pro Mariner - 12 V Charger 20 amp Pro Mariner - 12 V Charger 75 amp Master Volt - 24 V Charger Inverter: Master V 1000 Watts 1x 75' power reel 1x Splitter 2x[ "Condoria" chilled water units
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Riviera 4" Compass Simrad autopilot Simrad OP30 radar Simrad OP30 GPS Simrad RS82 VHF Simrad IS20 depth finder GPS speed log Sony stereo AM/FM/DVD/CD player in guest staterooms Samsung LCD TV + Bose 3.2.1 DVD in salon Samsung LCD TV in master, forward VIP and port cabin Sharp LCD TV in crew cabin KVH SAT TV Bose 3.2.1. stereo system w/ salon/ aft deck + master stateroom zones DVD/CD receiver on flybridge
- Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- Bow thruster Stern thruster 2x Mitsubishi electrical gyro stabilizers ZF Transmission Kohler generator 28kW: 446 hours
- Fire Fighting and Safety Gears
- 6x 2.5lb dry powder hand extinguisers 2x "Fireboy" clean agent (built in system) 2x Manual bilge P/PS EL. Bilge pumps Bilge alarms Life ring 2x 6 man "EV" life rafts Smoke detectors, bell, horn, running, anchor and search lights 4 Under water lights at transom
- Bosch 4 burner electric stove top Hot plate on Flybridge GE Microwave Convection Oven Indel upright refigerator Indel freezer in lower passageway Hot water heater Miele 2 piece washer.dryer Corian & wood countertop
- New extra A/C pump in better location for switch over if necessary due to blockage or shut down. Includes modified plumbing and sight gauge. Underwater lights. Halogen bright and green to match Mochi color. Move engine room battery boxes to under deck to allow better engine room access. Added entertainment systems and Nav equipment. Added Marquipt tideride entryway stairs for both sides of boat and make special storage area for equipment. Changed to larger size of door in engine room lazzarette. Added underwater camera in transom. Shows on Main saloon TV. Added 2 new battery charger stations in engine room. Modify and raise Flybridge helm seating area and add stainless footrail. Added built in Brownies 3RD Lung and all related dive equipment. Added 10 ft Inflateable tender with Jet Drive. Assemble tender storage garage with frames, motor, tiedowns, and alll track for tender lauch and retrieval. Added Flybridge refrigerator. Added Flybridge grill. Added Flybridge drink holders. Installed a 100 to 2/ 50 amp shore power converter. Imporved shore cord lauch and retrieval Modify crew quarters door handle for easier opening Added shower holder in crew quarters Added laptop computer access for additional navigation programs and internet access. Added inside floor covers and outside canvas covers for table and seating. Added outdoor Carpet for flybridge.
- Outstanding opportunity to purchase original owner 2009 Mochi 64. Delivered in 11/09. Exceptionally maintained by same captain from Day 1. Extensive options list! Hard to find a better sea boat in this size range. Big, full beam master stateroom on 20’ beam. MAN 1224hp engines. Only 270 hrs. Easy to show & sitting undercover at Ferretti Group Showroom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.