The boat was gutted to bare hull and had the stringers, transom and deck core replaced. Boat shows beautiful! It's a true classic Bertram! Easy to see and ready for the water. Email me for more photos, information or to see the boat.
- VHF GPS Sonar Stereo (4) speakers
- Engine Room/Mechanical
- 4.3 262CID V6 Mercruiser Vortex. Complete rebuild, new pistons, rings, bearings, oil pump, gaskets, etc. The outdrive is an Alpha 1 Gen 2 Drive and was also rebuilt. Both drive & engine done a year ago. Hardly any hours since. New 50 gallon aluminum fuel tank.
- Additional Information
- The boat has new white top not shown in the photos New cushions Dual axle aluminum trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the central listing agent, John D Riggs, at 910-262-5566 or email@example.com