- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L Fresh Water Cooled 454's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$5,000 Price Reduction - OWNER SAYS SELL!!
1989 Sea Ray Sundancer -- EXCELLENT CONDITION -- Boat has been maintained with an Open Checkbook Policy Since NEW!!!
Maintenance records available, lots of recent work done including New Flatscreen TV w/ DVD, New Captain's Chair, New Cockpit Carpet, Engine Room Redone, + Much More!
****Gel Coat Still Shines like Day 1 -- Must See to Believe -- Will Sell Quickly at this Price!!****
- Key Features & Upgrades
- "No Whining" has been Excellently Maintained since New & it Shows! You won't find a Nicer 20 year old Sea Ray Sundancer out there, lots of Upgrades & New items on board make her feel like a much Newer Vessel! Recent Survey Performed & Compression Checks on Engine -- Surveyed out Great! Copy available upon Request Upgraded Garmin G2010C - Radar / Chartplotter / Fish Finder Fresh Bottom Paint New Cockpit Carpet Engine Room Redone New Stereo Speaker System Fresh Striping Decals on Exterior Hull Still has an Excellent Shine New Zincs Recent 100 Hour Service Performed Pumps Changed Canvas Replaced
- Recent Upgrades & Maintenance
- Toshiba flat screen TV with built in DVD Maxum BBQ with fishing pole mount White Capt. chair Anchor chain 10' with swivels Bottom and running gear coating New Zincs Teak Varnish G.P.S. Chip 2012 All of FL
- Mid-Cabin Lounge Converts to Double Berth Port Side Galley Convertible Dinette to Starboard Forward Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Lockers Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Teak Trimmed Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop Integrated Sink Two-Burner Cooktop Built-in Microwave Oven Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Elevated Helm Seat Companion Lounge Removable Stern Seat NEW Cockpit Carpet
- Garmin 2010C - Radar, Chartplotter, Fish Finder Raytheon R21 Radar VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Sea Ray Instrumentation Trim Tab Controls
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Anchor & Windlass Transom Door Swim Platform Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 370-hp Crusader FWC V-Drive Engines Air Conditioner Water Heater Central Vacuum Westerbeke 5kW Generator -- Only 360 Hours 30-amp Shore Power Three Batteries 20-amp Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jason Lash at 321-231-8756 with any questions or to arrange a showing!