Here's a roomy home on the water or luxurious Looper that is in terrific condition for a late 80's vintage motor yacht. She features two huge staterooms with centerline berths and ensuite heads, a spacious salon, apartment sized galley, a fully enclosed flybridge and a hard enclosed aft deck with wet bar. Her entire solid glass hull, deck, and topsides shine from a recent awl grip paint job. Low hour twin Cummins diesels, three air conditioners, washer dryer, full electronics, and a beautiful teak interior make this quality motoryacht worth your consideration.
- The Vista 49 MY stands out from most other Motor Yachts of her type in that she features a spacious 2 stateroom floor plan rather then incorporating a conventional three stateroom layout more often seen in a yacht of this size. A well built boat with solid fiberglass hull construction and a shallow, full length keel. the Vista 49 appeal is the expansive living accommodation of a large salon and extra spacious aft cabin. This Motor Yacht is finished out with a light oak interior. The long salon and galley down design result in an unusually spacious and comfortable salon. The aft deck is also quite roomy and makes for an excellent entertainment platform. The flybridge is well arranged with a centerline helm and wraparound console. Additional features include excellent storage, stall showers in both heads, a spacious engine room and generous side decks. This vessel includes the fully enclosed aft deck. This is truly the best of both worlds a great cruiser and perfect livaboard.
- Deep double stainless steel sink Full size Amana refrigerator/freezer Three burner Princess electric stove with oven Built in electric coffee maker Huge convertible dinette Lots of countertop and storage space U-Line icemaker on aft deck Equator Washer Dryer in master companionway
- Icom vhf Furuno 24m radar Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot SeaData nexus tridata Hummingbird depth finder Standard horizon hailer Ritchie compass new in box! Searchligh with remote control Pioneer cd stereo RCA stereo reciever with 8 speakers
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Onan 8kw Generator Three Marine Air A/C units (aft unit needs repair) Fuel Manifold system Dytek Battery Charger 2- 30A AC circuits with many cords, plugs, plugs and pigtails Dual Racor filters Aluminum fuel tanks Engine battery switches Vacu-flush toilets w/macerators Morse engine controls Trim tabs Toshiba variable light controls in salon
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Maxwell electric windlass 30kg Bruce anchor with 150' chain Spare Danforth anchor with 300' rode Fender holders on bow rails Marquipt Boarding ladder Teak swim platform with ladder Cockpit shower on swim platform Weaver davits Outboard motor lifitng davit and bracket Canvas handrail covers Textilene fromt window covers Stainless steel rubrail Fully enclosed flybridge Flybridge cushions Flybridge folding table Hard top and side enclosed aft deck with wing doors Wet bar with icemaker on aft deck Rattan furniture on aft deck Sliding door to exposed linehandling balcony aft.
- Broker's comments
- Afterglow shows the benefits of a freshwater environment and on premise ownership for many years. Sellers have moved ashore and she is move-in ready to be your new home on the water!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask you EYS broker how! Financing available at 4.9%