- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 Common Rail Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GRACE is a beautiful example of the Picnic Boat MarkIII. She has been used exclusively as a day boat with limited engine hours. She was outfitted with no expense spared and is priced well below replacement cost.
- GRACE , a 2011 Hinckley Picnic Boat MarkIII, is an excellent example of the newest version of the most popular Hinckley The Picnic Boat Mark III features powered pilothouse windows and overhead hatches, a modern hull designed for exceptional rough-water performance and amenities to include a transom door, facing settees in the pilothouse and easy engine access. In addition, she was upgraded with virtually every option and some that are unique to this one boat.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck, with matching nonskid pattern. Double cream bootstripe Green bottom Construction: The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform Deck Features: Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Stainless steel handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome painted to match deck. Large side windows in Pilothouse open electrically (3) Low-profile opening aluminum hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens. (2) Electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with powered Ocean Air Sky Screens Custom Hinckley316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up midship cleats Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control Raymarine T350 Thermal imaging camera, painted to match the deck.
- The Cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom with removable cushions at transom door. Aft facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit. More cockpit features: Teak interior and teak cockpit coaming. Starboard transom door from swim platform Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard Built-in flip down cockpit steps mounted port and starboard. Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat. Teak deck in cockpit Stamoid cockpit cover
- Teak finished pilothouse upper sides and dash. Teak sole in Pilothouse Reverse-cycle Heat/Air Conditioning in pilothouse - separate from interior (4) Pilothouse windows with Green Tint include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Sand Ultraleather helmsman and passenger seats. Both seats are powered up/down, fore/aft Cushioned settees port and starboard in Sunbrella Topside Indigo Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves; removable with storage bag Insulated white overhead has four (2) Electric opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades (2) Hella Fans Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights. Storage locker under pilothouse settee 120-volt outlet in forward settee face (5) Cup holders Varnished teak locking companionway door (2) Varnished teak handrail on centerline Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows Refrigerator mounted in starboard amenity with drawer overhead Portside amenity has a mid-level shelf and a drawer overhead
- Helm Station & Electronics
- Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet in chart pocket (3) Cup holder iPod docking station Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot interfaced to GPS Raymarine E140 14” color Chartplotter/Radar with HD 24” scanner Raymarine T 350 Thermal imaging camera controld Icom M604 VHF radio and CommandmicIII Entertainment Electronics Alpine AM/FM/CD Receiver, CD Changer/Controller with Sirius Satellite radio (3) Pair of speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse. Forward and pilothouse speakers have remote volume control. iPod Connection 22” Sole’ HD LCD TV with DVD player and shore cable inlet
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The reverse-cycle heat/air conditioned interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience. Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward. GALLEY (Port) Sandstone Corian countertop Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water. Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box Single burner butane cook-top with cutting board cover 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven 110-volt outlet Built-in bin for dish stowage (3) Cherry pullout drawers Red step-light in galley Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle Opening port with screen Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink. Chart locker mounted behind the companionway door The stove is set in the countertop and has a cutting board stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system. HEAD (Next aft starboard) Solid cherry door panel door Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning. Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Heat duct. Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation. V-BER TH (Forward) A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert. V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella Canvas Navy Varnished cherry shelves over berths outboard Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front doors. Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard. (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft. Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver. 12-volt system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps. Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability. House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each. Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting. 80-amp battery alternator on engine. 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter. 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system 110-volt shore power inlet and relay. 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord. Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability Generator - Onan 9-kw generator
- Twin VOLVO 370-hp D6 diesel engines - Extended warranty for Volvo engines total 5-years from May 2011 launch. Hamilton 274 Jet Drives Twin ZF-63 transmissions 7” hydraulic bow thruster Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, cabin and head Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm Fuel filter/water separator Volvo EVC Tachometer with LCD multi-function display Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges. Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure. Manual hydraulic steering pump. Reverso oil change pump (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm High pressure deck wash pump Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker. In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump. 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge. 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated. 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank. (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons. Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation. Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser. Engine box forced-air exhaust fan. Baffled and insulated air intake Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down. (2) Reverse-cycle Heat/Air Conditioner systems - for pilothouse and for interior accommodations - total 30,000 BTU's.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle System: Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker. Salt water wash down in anchor locker Equipment: Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket. Stern mounted 4-ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket. Boat hook - mounted under side deck. Dock lines Fenders with fleece covers Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve. Life jackets Fire extinguishers 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com