- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A heavily built offshore sport fisherman with a handsome profile and plenty of built in fishing amenities. Albemarle has a history of building no-nonsense fishing boats and the 320 Express is a very substantial platform indeed. A proven fish catcher.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Three steps down and you enter the cabin with its teak and holly sole and the galley to port. To starboard is the head and shower and forward are V-Berths and the seat backs swing up to make two more bunks.
- Norcold refrigerator Water heater Pressure water Goldstar Microwave oven SS sink with Corian counter top
- Lower Helm
- Trim tabs Simrad auto pilot Furuno Radar Northstar 951 GPS VHF Radio Furuno FCV 582 fish finder Sony AM/FM stereo Richie compass 12 V plug Windlass control
- Upper Helm
- Trim Tabs VHF Radio Marlon tower with controls Buggy top Richie compass
- Bow pulpit w/anchor and windlass Windshield wipers Fresh and Raw water wash down Forward opening middle windshield Transom door Full enclosure
- Fishing Equipment
- Tower with buggy top Outriggers Fish box in deck sole Live well Bait station and sink Four Rod holders 10 Rocket Launchers Leaning post with rod holders Center rigger SS teaser reel
- 5 KW Westerbeke gen. 12V/110 shore power 30 amp power cord Battery switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- R/C heat and air Electric head Spreader lights
- Broker's Comments
- All that is needed is food and bait and she is ready to fish. In excellent condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101248905569&p=oi