- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI 260 HP Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Plush Wide Beam Cruiser. Twin Merc 5.0 MPI’s, Bravo III. 200 Hours, Always Fresh Water. Contemporary styling, high quality finishing details and a comfortable layout are the distinguishing features of the Doral 280 SE. Later known as the Prestancia, this cruiser features a 10’ 1” beam and LOA including extended swim platform of over 32 feet. Luxurious cabin accommodations include double berth forward, wrap-around L-shaped dinette (convertible for overnighting) and a double berth in the mid cabin. Up top, the uniquely designed cockpit includes an extendable aft lounge with sunpad insert, companion lounge portside, double helm seat, cockpit wet bar and the protection of a nice bimini and camper top set. EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT; WINDLASS; BIMINI TOP, CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS; CLARION STEREO, RCA FLAT SCREEN TV … and much more!
- From The Doral Brochure
- "The Doral 280 SE is more than just a powerful and agile luxury cruiser. Its gracious and elegant lines, finely crafted amenities and precisely engineered powerplant and helm represent more than three decades of Doral's unwavering commitment to putting only the finest craft in the water."
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES Elegant contours and plush seating abound. The contemporary styling found aboard the Doral 280 SE combines with a high quality level and the result is a finely finished cruiser. At the helm, a double-wide seat looks over a high-tech gauge cluster with wood grain helm accents. Opposite to port is an elongated companion lounge, reaching aft for the wrap-around lounge and providing seating capacity and comfort normally found aboard much larger cruisers. The aft lounge backrest slides further aft to allow for more cockpit and sunlounging area. Tucked-in aft of the helm seat, the cockpit wet bar features a refrigerator and adjoining jump seat. Foredeck access is via a walk-thru windshield. The large swim platform makes for a broad boarding area and a great launching pad for your offshore swim. A camper & bimini top provide plenty of shade and shelter, tall and integrated to the radar arch. DOWN BELOW Cabin entry is thru a white Lexan slider, just offset to port. Descend to a cabin brightly lit by deckside windows and a large overhead hatch, but softly decored in rich cherry finishes and plush fabrics. Mid-cabin (double berth with privacy drape) access is at the base of the steps, portside and the large L-shaped convertible dinette wraps around the port midships area. Galley & head are to starboard and the comfortable forward double berth also features a privacy drape. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT CLARION AM-FM W/ MULTI-DISC CHANGER RCA FLAT SCREEN TV CABIN DECK VENT HATCH W/ SCREEN AND PRIVACY BLIND CEDAR-LINED HANGING LOCKER CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORS
- Galley, Head & Systems
- PRINCESS ELECTRIC STOVE, SINGLE BURNER ORIGO MICROWAVE OVEN NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR, GALLEY NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR, COCKPIT CORIAN COUNTERTOPS HOT WATER HEATER W/ ENGINE HEAT EXCHANGER SHORE WATER INLET PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK CONVENIENCE SHOWER, CABIN SWIMMERS’ SHOWER, SWIM PLATFORM
- Electronics & Accessories
- STANDARD HORIZON ECLIPSE+ VHF RADIO LOWRANCE 3500 DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER PLASTIMO COMPASS REMOTE SPOTLIGHT TRIM TABS WINDSHIELD WIPER TILT WHEEL
- DUAL 30 AMP SHOREPOWER W/ CORDS 40 AMP BATTERY CHARGER 3 BATTERIES WITH SWITCHES EMERGENCY START SWITCH
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Accessories
- LARGE FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER AND SNAP DAVITS TRANSOM GATE ANCHOR ROLLER QUICK WINDLASS W/ ANCHOR, CHAIN & LINE TRANSOM FENDER RACKS W/ FENDERS & LINES DOCK LINES, FIRE EXTINGUISHER, FLARE KIT AUTO FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM BOAT HOOK, LIFE JACKETS COCKPIT CARPET BIMINI TOP, SIDE CURTAINS, WINDSHIELD COVER CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS NEW STRATOGLASS 2012 HELM CONSOLE COVER HINGED RADAR ARCH FOREDECK SUN PADS ELECTRIC ENGINE HATCH LIFT ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call today. See this boat and many others during the 2012 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 14 thru 16. Show location: Pier 33, St. Joseph, MI. (800) 886-0493.