- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TINKI is a fresh water, low hour Talaria 44 Express that is arguably the finest on the market today. Meticulously maintained since new, TINKI has also received a complete electronics upgrade and is ready for immediate enjoyment.
- TINKI is a freshwater Express Talaria 44 that has been impeccably maintained since new. Her updated electronics package with twin 12" multifunction displays and satellite weather make her a turn key yacht ready for immediate enjoyment. The short season and fresh water of the Great Lakes accounts for the fact that TINKI is the most pristine T44 available. She has been outfitted with the best equipment and her teak decks give her the "proper yacht" look.
- HULL AND DECK EQUIPMENT
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Off-White gelcoat deck & cabintop with molded-in nonskid Double White Awlgrip boottop Red bottom CONSTRUCTION: The Hull is DualGuard® Composite Construction is with Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin, carbon-fiber inner skin, with balsa core SCRIMPed with 100 % vinylester resin. The Deck is E-glass and foam core, cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, all SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. DECK: Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, antennas, air horn and aft deck flood light. Varnished teak handrails on the pilothouse top provide easy access for boarding the boat or for going to the foredeck. The handrails on the cabin trunk are varnished teak. Ingenious foredeck locker has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A freshwater and saltwater deck wash is in the foredeck locker. DECK Features and Equipment: Ground Tackle: Lewmar Ocean 2 12-volt DC electric windlass in the anchor well that has a "Dry-Deck" lined bottom Custom 316L SS bow roller Bow roller mounted 44# Bruce anchor with 50' x 3/8" galvanized chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode Deck Equipment: (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan (6) Trunk cabin opening port lights w/removable screens Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats Custom 1.25" S.S. extended bow rail Wichard folding padeyes & chafe strips for fender & docklines Outboard deck locker for 2 propane storage bottles ACR spot light mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm Aft deck flood light mounted on mast Teak bow burgee pole Brass 6" bell Stainless steel deck scupper Weather covers for exterior cushions Navigation lights Dock lines Fenders with covers Coast Guard safety package Life jackets GPIRB
- The cockpit includes aft-facing settees, custom forward-facing seating across the transom, and a walk-thru to the swim platform. Entry to the cockpit is either from the side or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasp opens on to the swim platform. Seating: Port & starboard aft-facing settees are covered in Sunbrella Sunflower Yellow Transitional fabric. Additional seating is provided by the custom removable forward-facing aft seating. This forward-facing seating has bottom and back cushions matching the rest of the exterior fabric. Storage is provided in the cockpit by a locker on the aft deck and by a cockpit sole hatch. Stainless steel line racks in the cockpit sole hatch provide rope/fender storage. A custom stainless steel arm mounts in the rod holders and holds up the shore power cord. Cockpit Features include: Varnished teak cockpit coamings Cockpit teak sole with teak threshold at transom door Removable teak boarding step for side decks that can be used port or starboard Yellow throw pillows with gray piping Swim platform with teak inserts and a hideaway stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top & fastens with snaps Custom removable aft forward facing seating Weather covers for exterior cushions Custom coaming mounted night lights Bose cockpit speakers mounted under coaming with volume control Fresh water shower with hot/cold water under port deck Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains or covers Custom removable stainless steel arm inserts in a fishing rod holder to hold up the shore power cord Glendinning electric shore power cord and shore cable TV receptacle
- The Pilothouse features two Stidd 500 helm seats, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table. Pilothouse layout includes: Forward - Stidd 500 powered helm seats in the helm area (starboard) and navigator area to port. Aft - Of the port chair is a L-shaped settee that has a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. This table is mounted on a pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with cushion. To starboard is a second L-shaped settee with a custom bolster cushion. The Pilothouse can be enclosed with an aft 3-piece drop curtain in inclement weather. The Pilothouse has 3 forward, tempered glass, fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock and increased ventilation. All pilothouse windows are green tinted. White noise-absorbent overhead with varnished teak trim (2) Overhead opening hatches above for excellent ventilation Aft pilothouse exterior teak handrail Custom varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard provide additional handholds. Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting. (2) Hella removable fans in the pilothouse Forward to port is the Navigator/Passenger's Area with gloss varnished dash that has a custom lift-up lid with support arm for a mounted Samsung flat screen monitor that can be easily removed. This area includes a dual 110-volt outlet. The Navigator's chair is a Stidd 500 N polished chrome power pedestal with 2X footrest and slides forward and aft, and pivots. Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf and chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf. 12-volt and a 110-volt outlet in this area. Chartlight on a flexible arm is mounted above the DC panel. TV jack near DC panel GPS connection Pilothouse has speakers with separate volume controls. Pilothouse Features include: Varnished teak dash and coaming Teak pilothouse sole Varnished teak table with padded protective cover (can convert to a bunk with cushion) and padded storage bag. Stidd 500 Ultra Leather Granite #5708 with Ultra Leather White piping covered helm seats port and starboard - both seats have forward/aft power on chrome pedestals and the port seat is high/low with a footrest. Pilothouse 3-piece drop-down curtain enclosure with door No-Seeum mosquito screen center piece for drop down curtain in addition Pilothouse cushions are finished in Sunbrella Sunflower Yellow Transitional fabric Interior mesh fabric window covers for all pilothouse windows Marineair air conditioning Stereo speakers with volume control Refrigerator/Freezer/Icemaker SFI-60 mounted under helm seat Custom mounted removable Samsung flat-screen monitor on port dash lift-up lid.
- HELM AREA
- The Helm has: A gloss-varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments & gauges, and a 15" teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500 powered helm seat is covered in Ultra 6 Leather Granite with Ultra Leather White piping, slides forward and aft electrically, and pivots. Forward of the helmseat is a teak folding helm step. A louvered teak door provides access to storage outboard the helm step. This storage area has a shelf. Outboard of the helmseat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch. Electronics/Navigation Equipment: (Most new 6/2008) SIMRAD AP-20 Autopilot Twin Raytheon E120 multi-function displays GPS/Color Chart plotter interfaced to autopilot Furuno Radar with 41" open array Satellite weather receiver linked to E120 displays Simrad EQ 32 Mark 2 Color Fishfinder - recessed in the varnished teak trim above the helm dash Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth and Temperature display Standard Spectrum VHF radio with loud hailer and additional microphone in forward cabin Ritchie Constellation compass
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- TINKI sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations. Forward, there is a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak & tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors with radius frames. TINKI features include: Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provide enhanced ambiance. Six opening portlights and five opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior. Removable Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary. Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort. Interior mesh fabric window covers Interior and exterior throw pillows are covered in yellow/white or yellow fabric. Entertainment Electronics: Alpine FM/Cassette stereo system with 6-CD changer and 8 speakers Each speaker pair with volume control A pair is located in Forward Cabin, Dinette, Aft, and in the Pilothouse (3) Bose speakers in the cockpit (2) Televisions, VCR, DVD, X-band ready receiver, and Linn Classic 5.1 surround music & movie system - System is satellite ready with Raytheon stabilized antenna. VESSEL WALKTHROUGH: MASTER STATEROOM (Forward) Centerline entrance opens to - A stateroom that is satin varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. There is storage forward accessed via double doors into the chain/rope locker. There is a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port for plenty of extra light and ventilation. Air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat. Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps are mounted on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans are on the forward bulkhead Speakers have a separate volume control Mounted VHF microphone The centerline queen bunk has a split-mattress for easy access to areas below the berth: Coverlet in Westgate 7918 Gray fabric with Sunflower Yellow piping (3) Storage drawers below Additional storage Shelf storage outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk Port and starboard aft hanging lockers have a louvered door. Starboard hanging locker has a shelf over. Additional bin storage is forward of the hanging lockers HEAD AREA: Aft of the forward stateroom is the ensuite Head with the marine head to port and shower area to starboard. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. A solid cherry door leads to the rest of the accommodations. Head To port: The Head area has Off-white colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry. Corian Glacier White countertop with Corian Glacier White sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water. Full-length cherry-trimmed mirror is on the forward bulkhead. Stainless steel towel bars Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can be discharged overboard through the Sealand macerator pump or through a deck pump-out. The reverse-cycle air conditioning system has a duct in the head. There is partitioned shelf-storage in a louvered door storage locker outboard of the countertop. Shower To starboard: Separate Shower - with Off-White Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat. Stainless steel towel rack Robe hooks for hanging towels or wet gear. There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower. MAIN CABIN (Amidship): The Main Cabin has a U-shaped Dinette to port and Galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole. Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area. Reverse-cycle air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions. Ambiance dimmer lighting Aft are three steps that lead up to the Pilothouse and there is a wine holder and storage under the steps. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in exiting to the pilothouse. To Port: DINING SALON U-shaped dining area comfortably seats five. Westgate #7918 Charcoal fabric with Sunflower Yellow piping covers the dining cushions. The varnished cherry dining table with padded cover is on a polished aluminum clear coated pedestal. A short pedestal is provided that allows the table to form a double berth. The drop-down position includes a matching cloth covered filler cushion. Yellow throw pillows are an added touch. Outboard are louvered cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers. A storage area is provided aft of the dinette and there is a custom access panel to storage under the deck. Opening portlight outboard. A 3-way dimmer system controls additional lighting provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps and by a lamp over the dining table. Jack and mount for removable Hella fan 110-volt outlet Entertainment Center: Samsung 17" TV monitor mounted on the aft bulkhead Samsung 15" TV monitor - stowable (and with jack in pilothouse port side near DC panel). Alpine FM/Cassette CD stereo system - speaker pairs with separate volume control. Alpine DVA 5205 DVD player Alpine VPE-V180A VCR with two dual balancers and IR remote This system is satellite ready with Raytheon stabilized antenna dome on pilot house roof. GALLEY (Starboard): Corian Everest Summit countertop with Scandvik polished stainless double sink. Grohe fixtures and sprayer with hot & cold pressure fresh water system Force 10 Stove - Stainless steel 3-burner propane with oven Nova Cool 4.3 cubic foot Refrigerator/Freezer with cherry face Panasonic Microwave oven Hella fan jack and mount for removable fan Custom Dish storage rack Custom varnished teak glass and mug racks Custom removable fiddle in galley Hella fan mount 110-volt outlet Pull-open trash bin Starboard is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors. Forward is the double sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot & cold pressure water and hand sprayer. The sink has a polyethylene cutting board that fits the larger sink and stores inside the louvered door under the sink. The countertop has a back splash to protect the cherry laminated bulkhead. Inboard of the sink there is an under-counter pull-open trash receptacle. Outboard of the sink is a below counter dry storage area. There is a 3-burner stove with oven. There is varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward & aft. Additionally there are three drawers with dividers for silverware, knives, etc. There is a jack and mount for a removable Hella fan. Aft, there is the under-counter refrigerator/freezer with a front-opening door and additional under counter dry storage area. Above the center section there is a locker with microwave. Lighting is built-in to the bottom of the locker giving concentrated light to the countertop. There is a 110-volt outlet in the bulkhead aft of the refrigerator. Aft Companionway - Up the aft companionway steps with teak handrail to port is the pilothouse. There is a custom wine locker in the middle step. The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered. The companionway top is a bi-fold and can be removed and stored.
- Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems: Two (2) Lifeline GPL-27 12VDC 95-amp/hr batteries - main engine & generator start Three (3) Lifeline DF8D 12VDC 225-amp/hr batteries for accessories Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit panel 12V 80-amp alternator on port engine 12-VDC 100-amp alternator for ships service batteries 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging 120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator: Fischer Panda 12-Kw generator (Approx. 166-hrs - 7/2009) rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel 50-amp Shore Power Cord Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system Statpower Prosine 2.5 Inverter Copper electrical bonding system. GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head. The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat. Indicator lights show the operation of the generator and fuel pump. TINKI is wired for: Shore power cable TV Satellite television system
- Twin 2001 Yanmar 6LY2N-STE diesel 420 hp 6-cylinder in-line engines Twin Disc 1.50:1 reverse/reduction gear Aqua Drive CV shaft system Twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster. Tankage: 35-gallon holding tank (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm (1) 100-gallon aluminum water tank Features: Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Side Power 10" bow thruster integrated with JetStick® 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator Racor LG-100 surge protectors for fuel filters Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge Waterjet angle gauge at helm Engine oil pressure gauge Engine cooling water temperature gauge Floscan 9600 fuel monitoring system - Indicator lights shows operation of fuel transfer pumps Low oil pressure alarm High cooling water temperature alarm Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump Paragon Sr. freshwater pump High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps Whale Gusher bilge pump Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down Fire extinguishers Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit.
- TINKI is ready to go and offers a buyer an opportunity to get a boat in new condition without waiting to build one.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com