- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 4270 Express proves that an express cruiser can effectively blend comfort with the best in performance and handling. Cruise in comfort with the 425hp Yanmars and one of Cruisers most popular hulls! She ups the ante in her class with a unique mid cabin suite, comfortable stateroom with private head and a stand-up changing area. New flat screen TVs and appliances.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 4270 Express, with a blend of comfort and performance, features a midcabin suite with a comfortable second stateroom with private head and standup changing area. Her sleek lines and broad shoulders conceal a roomy interior layout, which also includes a spacious master stateroom located forward, a fully equipped U-shaped galley, and a convertible dinette / sofa with crescent-shaped seating. The midship suite incorporates twin berths that can be converted to a king-size bed using a self-storing filler cushion. Adjoining this stateroom is a private changing area with full headroom, plenty of storage, and a private head with shower, all located behind a bulkhead and door. For those who delight in outdoor activities, the 4270 is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The spacious cockpit includes removable, wrap-around seating, a well-appointed wetbar with refrigerator and ice maker, an extended swim platform with boarding ladder, and a walk-through windshield for easy foredeck access. In the event of inclement weather, this boat is equipped with a Bimini top, side curtains, and a camper top.
- Exterior Equipment
- Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint Sliding Cabin Door with Screen Cockpit Carpeting Center Walk-Through Windshield Cockpit Shower Dockside Water Inlet Self-Draining Fiberglass Cockpit Stainless Steel Gunwale Molding Aluminum Radar Arch Bimini Top Camper Aft with Full Enclosures Cockpit Ice Maker/Refrigerator Extended Swim platform with ladder Boarding Ladder Cockpit Wet Bar Anchor Windlass with Foredeck Foot Controls Windshield Wipers Stainless Steel Windshield Frame Cockpit Table Cockpit Sunlounge Clarion Subwoofer with Amplifier and Extra Speakers Remote Searchlight Foredeck lounge cushions
- Helm, Electronics and Instruments
- Northstar 952 XDC GPS Plotter Furuno 1932 MKII Radar - 48 mile open array ICOM M127 VHF Radio with hailer Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot Bennett Trim Tab Indicators Compass Digital Depth Finder Dual Air Horns Hour meters Faria Gauges Including Engine Synchronizer Gauge Remote Spotlight Control Tilt Steering Wheel Clarion Stereo Remote Control 12V Accessory Outlet Automatic Fire Extinguisher Indicator High Water Alarm Battery Parallel Switch Side Power Bow & Stern Thruster Controls with Remote Control
- Forward Island Berth Bulkhead & Door FSR Crescent Shaped Convertible Dinette Private Aft Stateroom with Twin Convertible Bunks & Stand Up Head Cherry Veneer Interior Package Cherry Veneer Table Central Vacuum System Cabin Carpeting Carpet Covers Cedar Lined Closets Opening Hull Port Windows Clarion AM/FM Stereo CD Player Clarion 6 Disc CD Changer Panasonic TV/VCR (3) CO Monitors Coffee Maker Custom Fitted Sheets
- Gally and Head
- Solid Surface Countertop Vacu Flush Heads Waste Tank Monitor Electric Water Heater with Engine Heat Exchanger Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven Norcold Electric Refrigerator & Freezer Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove Stainless Steel Sink with Solid Surface Cover
- Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner/Heater (2 Units) Deep Cycle Battery Package Battery Parallel Switch Battery Charging System Battery Isolator Bonding System Carbon Monoxide Detectors Dual 30 Amp Dockside Wiring Automatic Fire Extinguisher Electro-Hydraulic Trim Tabs Onan Generator; 55 Hours Oil Exchange System Macerator Pump Out with Y-Valve
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/