- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Two stateroom 35 Egg Harbor Flybridge in fantastic condition. Repowered with new Cummins B Series 300 HP Diesel Engines with only 790 hours and an Onan Diesel Generator. Vessel is turnkey and freshly updated with new carpet, AC control pads, flat screen TV, underwater lights, new icemaker, microwave and stereo. Props tuned in July 2012. If you are looking for a pocket offshore fishing machine that is very inexpensive to operate, don't miss this boat.
Recent $10,000 Price Reduction!!!
- Salon & Galley
- Large and extremely clean Salon features a long list of updated equipment New Flat Screen TV - Sanyo New Sony Stereo New Icemaker New Air Conditioning Control Head Microwave Oven GE Abundant Storage Stereo Speakers
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- Large Bait Freezer Cockpit controls Teak covering boards Freshly painted cockpit sole (8/12) Outriggers - double spreader Bait prep station Tackle Storage Tuna Door 5 gunwale mounted rod holders Cockpit Speakers
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is located forward and features a large Island Bed, rod storage and private access to head and shower.
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom is located on the port side and features two bunks.
- Flybridge & Electronics
- Flybridge features a half tower w/ hardtop and seating forward of the helm. Helm Chairs (2) Electronics box Rocket launcher Morse Controls Stereo speakers Remote Spotlight ACR Spreader lights Autopilot Autohelm GPS - Lowrance VHF Radio - West Furuno Radar (non-functioning) Fishfinder / Sounder - Furuno Compass
- Head & Shower
- Head can be accessed from companionway or privately via the Master Stateroom. Galley Maid Head Seperate Stall Shower Vanity w/ mirror
- Vessel was repowered with twin Cummins 6BT 300 HP diesel engines. In addition, an ONAN 8kw diesek generator was installed. Twin Cummins 6BT 300 HP Diesels 790 hours (reported 12/12) ONAN 8kw Diesel Generator 335 hours (reported 9/12) Hot water heater Racor fuel filters New Fuel tanks installed 2003 Battery Charger - Pro Mariner Shore Power Twin 30 Amp Windlass - Good Air Conditioning (2 new control pads installed 2012)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.