- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Diesel Low Hours! Wellcraft Portofino's bold Eurostyle appearance, excellent performance and fabulous layout are just some of the reasons this model continues to be so popular. The spacious bi-level cockpit provides seating for a dozen or more guests in comfort and style. A very large swim platform, ice maker and wet bar make entertaining a breeze. Inside the cabin is an open concept galley and salon with seating for many. The V-berth bed is huge, and the second stateroom has very comfortable bunk beds and a privacy door. The galley is equipped with Subzero fridge and freezer, loads of storage and generous counter space. A separate enclosed shower stall rounds out a spacious, modern head layout.
Portofino is based on a modified V-hull. The wide beam (14' 6"), low deadrise (14 degrees) and proper engine balancing provide an efficient and very dry ride. CAT Turbo Diesel engines 700 total hp make this vessel a fast and economical cruising or fishing machine!!! Including ZF transmissions and a full compliment of electronics and many extras, she is in amazing condition and ready to go!
- Last Haul out: E&H Marine 5/6/11, changed zinc’s, muscle buster prop coating, new boat paint (Pettit Vivid Green) Haul Outs done every 12-16 months. Bottom soda blasted 3/21/2006, no blisters!!! Survey: 4/29/2004 Mel Allen Last Propeller Balancing: 6/7/2002 by Anchor Marine Propeller, Miami Generator: Upgraded from 8KW to new 10KW Westerbeke with sound enclosure 7/13/07. Battery last replaced 2011 Electronics: Furuno NavNet upper and lower stations. Lower station has 10.4” color monitor, upper station has 7” color monitor. 64 mile 6KW radar, Sounder and Plotter, Overlay, GPS WASS, Weather Fax 30, 1000 watt transducer. Simrad Roberson autopilot AP11 upper and lower station with new hydraulic pump. ICOM M602 and ICOM M402 with command mic HM127 on upper station. All electronics new in 2003. ACR EPIRB model 277.5 serviced and battery replaced 5/2012 Steering: Sea Star HH5271 upper and lower station (new 2003 & 2009) ZF Electronic controls: 4/2004 upper and lower stations Pipe Welders Tuna Tower: 2003 Three sided lower enclosure: Gold Coast Canvas 2003, Aft 3 sided cover 2005 (replaced 2012) Rupp Double riggers and center rigger: 2003 Anchor system: AnchorLift Windlass 3/2003, 3’ Stainless Steel chain, 47’ galvanized chain and 250’ 9/16” rode Attached to a F46 Fortress anchor and swivel anchor connector. Underwater lights: Aqualuma 6 LED transom lights (2012), Rear facing underwater camera with LCDTV monitor at helm station, Strobe light midship facing down Water Maker: Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 170 GPD new in 2005, serviced system and membrane, changed oil, 5/2011 Fresh water house supply pump: Replaced 6/2012 Fresh water wash down pump: Replaced 6/2012 Racor 900 series fuel filter/water separators: New 5/2011 Air Conditioning systems: 8000 BTU Cruise Air in forward stateroom/head entire system replaced in 6/2007. 16000 BTU Cruise Air system in main salon completely replaced 7/2008. Upgraded Generator has available power for future cockpit A/C system (with forth side added to enclosure)
- Subzero refrigerators (2) model 24R both replaced (inboard unit new 2010, outboard unit 2012 used) both have stainless steel front panels. Built-in Black & Decker coffee maker, Princess 2 burner stove, extra large round deep stainless steel sink, Tappan built-in microwave, RCA TV with Samsung VCR, Recessed garbage can. TONS of cabinet and under counter storage space!! “L” shape settee with extended table top, storage under all seats. New counter tops, table top and headliner 2004. LED overhead lighting plus under-counter lighting
- AM/FM/XM/CD plus 10 disc changer built into cabinet wall, Yamaha sub woofer, speaker in salon, galley and staterooms. Large sofa with optional convertible bed (removed for additional storage but have the original unit stored). Large overhead cabinets with allot of storage, under seat storage. New carpeting, headliner, drapes and pillows in a tropical theme. Remote control panel for water maker and fresh water/black water gauge. All battery switches and main circuit breakers are located under entry staircase with hour meters. Shore power (50AMP)/Generator power and DC power panels located inside a smoked Plexiglas cabinet in salon aft wall. Lots of expansion area in DC panel for future power needs. New LED overhead lights plus under-counter lights. 20” x 20” Bomar hatch (2006) with OceanAir Shade (2012). First Alert Carbon Monoxide alarm and separate smoke detector.
- Master Stateroom
- Bomar 20” x 20” hatch (2006) with OceanAir Shade (2012). New mattress with memory foam, mattress cover, headliner, carpet, drapes and pillows. Rope and under counter mood lighting. 6 upper storage cabinets, Sharpe LCDTV wall mounted with Magnavox DVD and Zenith VCR. Hanging locker and 2 dresser drawers under birth
- Guest Stateroom
- Double bunks with storage under lower bunk, hanging closet. Cushions, drapes, carpet and headliner all replaced. Rod holders underneath upper bunk, reading lamps
- Freshwater flush head (2008), Macerator replaced 2010, stand-up circular Plexiglas door in shower with Grohe faucet and shower head, 2 wall mirrors, upper medicine cabinet and under counter cabinet. 20GAL holding tank and shower sump system.
- Cockpit and Helm Station
- Furuno electronics, All gauges and switches replaced 2008, electronic engine controls, VHF radios, Compass, Windless control, AM/FM/CD Blaupunkt radio with 8 Pioneer speakers and underwater camera monitor. Custom Carpeting new 2010, “L” shaped lounger with storage underneath. Water maker is located under forward section of “L” lounge. U-Line ice maker replaced new in 2009, bar sink, stainless steel Magma BBQ, Coast Guard equipment (life jackets, flairs etc.) 2 nd anchor (Danforth) with 40” galvanized chain and 150’ rode. City Water Hook-up, Fresh Water Washdown connection, Live Bait well and remote switch, Large cabinet for storage and storage under all seats. Transom fish box/cooler and stainless steel swim ladder.
- Upper Station
- Helm Station cover, Furuno electronics (complete) Autopilot control, electronic engine controls, Engine kill switches, 12V outlet, Windless control, portable spot light, horn switch, AM/FM/CD with 2 speakers, 2 Shakespeare 17’6” VHF antennas, Weather Fax 8’ antenna GPS WASS antenna, TV antenna and two flag masts.
- 8x20 black fenders (4) new 2012, 2 30AMP shore power cables and “Y” connector for 50AMP service new on 2011, forward sun pad, will consider selling tender with this boat (10” Novurania with 25HP Yamaha outboat)
- Caterpillar 3116 Apx 1250 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.