- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 370 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
32’ 2005 Luhrs Open - Twin 370hp Cummins, 900 Hours, Triple Shaft Log, Kohler 5KW Generator - 900 hrs, Furuno NavNet, Autopilot, GPS, Chart Plotter, Bottom Finder, Outriggers.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Luhrs 32 Open has a deep forefoot and a Carolina flair to bust up the head seas while still keeping passengers dry and comfortable on those long treks offshore. The modified V-hull runs true in all conditions and is stable in the troughs. A true center console, the 32 makes shorthanded fishing a snap. Access to the cockpit is safe and quick while visibility is excellent on all points. An optional windshield can even make the season last a bit longer. There is plenty of space for all electronic needs, and storage for PFD1s, tools, and tackle are plentiful on the bridgedeck. The 32 Open comes complete with a custom fiberglass hardtop, an easy-access fishtower with extra-wide seating, and full instrumentation. A three-sided enclosure is also included to increase comfort. Everything from the tackle drawers to the transom door are standard on Luhrs. Features like the livewell, dual washdowns, rod holders, bait prep centers, and even a coaming fishbox are also standard. The interior of the 32 Open features rich fabrics and fine hard woods accented by durable, yet beautiful Corian and plush carpeting. The forward V-berth doubles as a dinette and the starboard settee flips up and slides out to offer a double berth below with a single above. Galley accommodations include a two-burner range, dual-voltage refrigerator / freezer, and microwave. The full-fiberglass head with shower is large and easy to maintain with a Corian counter and plenty of storage.
- Dimensions LOA: 32' Beam: 13' 1" Displacement: 15,000 lbs Draft: 3' 1" Bridge Clearance: 17' Engines Engine(s): Cummins Engine(s) HP: 370 Engine Model: 6BTA Hours: 900 Cruising Speed: 28 knots Max Speed: 31 knots Tankage Fuel: 340 Water: 60 Holding: 20
- Exterior Forward you'll find sturdy welded aluminum bow railing encompassing the huge foredeck which is created by the heavily flared bow. There is a Lewmar electric anchor windlass with bow pulpit and anchor chain safety lock-down. Factory Luhrs Marlin Tower which includes a fiberglass hard top, a fiberglass upper control box, a generous seat, a Buggy top, and easy access in/out from either side. Other features include: dual spreader lights, flush mounted rod holders, built-in tackle center, Lee double spreader outriggers w/ drop-down back stays, a Lee center rigger, a flow-thru live baitwell, an in-floor fish box, rod storage, a transom door, both salt and freshwater wash downs and a full 4-sided Isinglass enclosure. Accommodations This vessel's interior provides berths for five with a v-berth/dinette forward and a convertible settee whose hinged backrest converts to a pilot berth. Teak woodwork, Corian countertops, and tasteful fabrics make for an attractive and easily maintained cabin. Galley AC/DC Refrigerator Ample Galley Storage Built-In Microwave Coffeemaker 2 Burner AC Stove Over Counter Storage Areas Stainless Steel Sink Corian Countertops Deck Courtesy Lights Coaming Flush-Mount Rod Holders (4) Fresh Water Washdown Molded Fiberglass Port Side Ready Box Featuring a Livewell Molded Fiberglass Starboard Side Ready Box w/Insulated Icebox and Gas Lid Shocks Raw Water Washdown Recessed Overhead Fluorescent Lighting Self-Bailing Cockpit Tackle Drawers Walk-Through Transom Door Chart Deck with Hinged Plexiglas Cover Custom Molded Fiberglass Bench Seats Compass Electric Horn Engine Controls Full Instrumentation Helm Chair Thru-Bolted Hydraulic Steering Large Storage Area Under Bench Seats Overhead Electronics Box Chrome Antenna Ratchet Three-Sided Enclosure Composite Buggy Top Console Cover Custom Welded Aluminum Fish Tower Hardtop Easy Entry Design Engine Controls Hydraulic Steering Navigation Lights Rocket Launchers on Tower Legs (4) Aft Hawse Pipes Aluminum Grab Rail Mounted on Hardtop Anchor Cleat Anchor Tensioner Bow Pulpit with Anchor Roller Custom Flush Mounted,Tinted Plexiglas Ventilation Hatches Forward, Mid and Aft Mooring Cleats High Density Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert Molded Anchor Well with Rope Locker Molded Non-Skid Walking Surfaces Welded One-Piece Aluminum Bow Rail
- Triple Shaft Log Kohler 5KW Generator - 900 hrs Furuno NavNet 10.5" Lower Station and 7.5 Upper Station Autopilot - Upper and Lower Station VHF - Upper and Lower GPS Chart Plotter Bottom Finder Outriggers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.