- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Magnum MPI Bravo I MCM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Largo FL) The Sea Ray 290 Select EX (SLX) is a big, fast, day tripper with room to spare. From twin lounges in the open bow to the extended swim platform there is room for everyone to enjoy the sun and the sea. This lightly used day-cruiser has been dry to stored to preserve her show-room good looks.
This 290 SLX has a spacious carpeted cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, and mooring cover. Seating is ample beginning at the bow with two sun lounges. Under the cover of the bimini we have a double helm seat and back-to-back guest seating. Aft is a wraparound guest lounge with room to stretch out.
The helm is equipped with a Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with seven speakers, and a Mercury Smartcraft instrument package, Garmin 545 GPSmap chartplotter, Northstar NS100 VHF radio, and Ritchie compass. There is a wet bar with refrigerator to keep the crew and guests refreshed. The head is enclosed with Vacuflush head, mirror, and sink. The transom door provides access to the integrated swim platform with built-in cooler, freshwater shower, and the extended swim platform with boarding ladder. Foredeck features a stainless steel anchor and windlass. Everything you need for a fun day on the water is included.
This family cruiser has been dry-stored, is well equipped, professionally maintained, and is ready to go. Power is provided by twin Mercruiser 300-hp MAG MPI engines with Bravo outdrives and low hours. She has good looks, real performance, and room to spare. A Magic Tilt triple-axle Magic Loader trailer is included for transport and storage. Call now to schedule a showing of this "like new" 29' Sea Ray.
- Cockpit & Helm
- Bow Seating with Twin Sun Lounges Starboard Helm with Adjustable Helm Seat Port Side Back-to-Back Bucket Seats Rear Wraparound Lounge Seating Enclosed Head Compartment with Sink and Mirror Under-helm Storage Compartment Cockpit Wet Bar with Norcold Refrigerator Cockpit Carpet
- Deck & Hull
- Radar Arch with Lighting and Speakers Anchor & Marlin Windlass Bimini Top Mooring Cover Centerline Transom Door Integrated Swim Platform with Built-in Cooler Extended Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower No Bottom Paint
- Electronics & Navigation
- Mercury Smartcraft Instrumentation Garmin 545 GPSmap Northstar NS100 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Clarion DC 2625 Pro-Audio Six-Disc CD Changer Helm and Swim Platform Remote Controls CMD4 Sirius-Ready CD Player Seven Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI Engines with only 170 hours Power Engine Hatch Bravo Outdrives Power Tilt & Trim Trim Tabs Tilt Wheel with Power Steering Waste System with Macerator 30-amp Shore Power with AC Converter Magic Tilt Triple-Axle Magic Loader Trailer