COMFORT & STYLE – Powered by twin 3116TI Caterpillar 300hp diesels with a sleek design and deep-V hull that provide a smooth, comfortable ride with easy maneuverability. The attractive neutral-tone interior includes two staterooms, a head, main salon, and galley. The spacious cockpit with dining table and wraparound seating is ideal for entertaining.
Please watch the VIDEO/MOVIE of this vessel on yachtworld.com.
- Step into a spacious cockpit with a wet bar, dining table with wraparound cushioned seating that converts to a sun pad, cushioned helm and companion benches, and full electronics. Down five steps, enter the attractive neutral-tone cabin with beige carpeting and cream vinyl headliner. The main salon on starboard side has a cream L-shaped settee, cream pedestal table, light wood cabinets, 22” color television, DVD/CD player, overhead speakers, and overhead translucent hatch. The galley on port side has a refrigerator/freezer, 2-burner cooktop, microwave oven, 13” color television, light wood cabinets, Corian countertop and shelf, and round stainless steel deep sink. Moving aft, the guest head includes a standup shower with curved Lucite door, ceramic toilet, oval sink with storage below, mirrored medicine cabinet, and full-length door mirror. The aft guest stateroom with privacy curtain has twin side-by-side berths, nightstand, and cedar-lined hanging locker. The roomy forward master stateroom with privacy curtain includes a queen island berth, 22” color television, DVD player, two cream cedar-lined storage cabinets, light wood drawers, two portholes and an overhead translucent hatch for natural lighting. Please watch the VIDEO/MOVIE of this vessel on yachtworld.com
- MAIN SALON
- Cream L-shaped settee with storage below Cream pedestal table Light wood-finish overhead cabinets (3) iSymphony 22” color television Sony DVD/CD player Pyle CD player Technics 5-disc CD changer Denon multi-zone HDMI receiver Bose overhead speakers Air conditioning control panel Overhead recessed lights GFI receptacle Xintex carbon monoxide detector Overhead translucent hatch Tinted porthole Cream mini blind Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Beige Berber carpeting
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer Princess 2-burner electric cooktop Tappen recessed microwave oven Panasonic 13” color television Round stainless steel sink with cover Chrome faucet Cream Corian countertop Corian storage shelf Light wood-finish cabinets Overhead light GFI receptacle Tinted porthole Cream vinyl headliner Beige Berber carpeting
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Queen island berth with storage below Decorative bedspread and pillows Oval forward mirror Light wood-finish cabinets (2) Light wood-finish drawers (4) iSomphony 22” color TV Panasonic 13” color TV Sony DVD player Overhead recessed light Reading lights GFI receptacle Rectangular overhead translucent hatch Tinted portholes (2) Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Beige Berber carpeting
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Twin side-by-side berths Cream fabric headboard Light wood-finish hanging locker Cushioned nightstand Storage shelf Overhead recessed light Reading light Electrical panel GFI receptacle Tinted sliding window Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Beige Berber carpeting
- GUEST HEAD AND SHOWER
- Standup shower with wraparound Lucite door Vacu-flush ceramic toilet Stainless Steel oval sink Cream storage cabinet Mirrored medicine cabinet Storage shelf Exhaust blower Overhead recessed light Chrome fixtures Cream fiberglass headliner and bulkheads Translucent porthole Cream door with full-length mirror Tile sole Fresh water indicator
- Cushioned helm and companion benches with storage Large cushioned U-shaped seating Rectangular fiberglass pedestal table Stainless steel round sink Fiberglass storage cabinet Fiberglass storage locker Bose and Polk-Audio speakers Courtesy lights Cup holders Diamond nonskid deck Fiberglass transom door Highlight: The cushioned seating converts to a sun pad. Please watch the VIDEO/MOVIE of this vessel on yachtworld.com. Access to the engine room
- Raytheon Raychart 601XX plotter Raytheon R21XX 32 nm Radar Raytheon Raypilot 650 Raytheon Nav. 398 Raytheon Ray 270 VHF radio Uniden 206 digital depth finder Ritchie 4” compass Bennett trim tab control Teleflex shift/throttle controls Cherry wood tilt helm wheel Burl wood instrument panel Dual analog gauges Rocker-arm switches with LED lights Lucite chart table Kiddie fire extinguishing system remote Overhead recessed lights 12V DC receptacle
- ENGINE DETAILS (INCLUDING ENGINE HOURS)
- Twin 3116TI Caterpillar 300hp diesel engines (About 694 engine hours) Twin Disc transmissions V-Drive Engine hour meters Aluminum fuel tanks (265 gals) Racor fuel filters Air-Sept air filters Perko raw water sea strainers Freshwater cooling system Strong dripless shaft seals Kiddie fire extinguishing system Aluminum diesel tanks (265 gallons) Port serial # 4KGO6708 Stbd serial # 4KGo6706 Cruising Speed: 24 knots Maximum Speed: 30 knots
- 2008 Kohler 5kw generator (About 200 hours) Group 27 batteries (2) Group 24 batteries (4) Guest battery switches (3) C-Charger battery charger 110V AC electrical system 12V DC electrical system 30amp/120 volt shore power cord Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioner Rule bilge pumps (3) Cable/telephone jack
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Green Sunbrella Bimini top Eisenglass enclosure with U zippers Molded fiberglass radar arch Stainless steel framed wraparound windshield Integrated fiberglass bow pulpit Lofrans anchor windlass Delta galvanized plow anchor Chain anchor rode Bomar white hatches (2) Cushioned bow sun pad Bow cup holders Bow storage locker Large transom storage lockers (2) Integrated fiberglass swim platform Retractable SS swimming ladder Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel cleats (9) Rub rail with stainless steel insert Diamond non-skid deck
- DETAILED BROKER’S COMMENT
- COMFORT & STYLE – Powered by twin 3116TI Caterpillar 300hp diesels with a sleek design and deep-V hull that provide a smooth, comfortable ride with easy maneuverability. The attractive neutral-tone interior includes two staterooms, a head, main salon, and galley. The spacious cockpit with dining table and wraparound seating is ideal for entertaining. Please watch the VIDEO/MOVIE of this vessel on yachtworld com.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.