This is hands down the finest 1983 46 Ocean Yacht on the market, with her interior refinished by Rybovich and an Exterior to match she is one clean vessel. To top that she was repowered in 2005 with QSM 11 Cummins power and cruises at 30+ Knots with a top end of 35!! Three (3) Staterooms. This is a must see boat.
Price is $59,900 as hull has been damaged. Please call broker for complete details!!
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Enter cabin to starboard, Breaker panel to starboard in teak cabinet, entertainment center and teak counter tops to starboard, L-shaped Sofa and table to port, breakfast bar to starboard center, One step down to galley starboard, Center companionway 3 steps down, guest cabins to port and starboard, forward guest head to starboard, Center forward master suite with private head to port.
- MAIN SALON
- L-shaped Sofa Teak Wing table Teak Cabinetry TV VCR Carpet Guest Head and shower down companionway to Starboard
- Princess 3 Burner cook top with oven Magic Chef Microwave(new) Stainless Steel Sink Sub Zero Refrigerator Garbage Disposal Ample Cabinet Space Teak parquet Sole and Breakfast Bar Raritan Icemaker
- MASTER, GUEST STATEROOMS AND HEADS
- Island Berth Carpet Cedar Lined Lockers Custom Ash Veneer Cabin Walls Private Head with Shower Reading Lamps Ventilation hatch with Screen (3) Port and Starboard guest cabins each with reading lamps Two single Bunks in each, teak trim Cedar hanging Lockers
- Full Tower Cockpit Controls 130lb Class Fighting Chair w/ Rocket Launcher Bait Prep Station Tackle Storage Teak Covering Boards Teak Deck Cockpit Freezer Saltwater Washdown Freshwater Washdown Molded gaff Locker and storage Triple Spreader Outriggers 8 Clearing Rod Holders 4 Rod Holders in covering boards All SST Hardware Centerline Deck Livewell with rule circulator pump Mezzanine Cushion Seating
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Hynautic Controls Solar VHF (tower) Standard VHF (tower) Raymarine E-120 multifunction unit Garmin GPSMAP 215 Furuno GP 1850 Simrad AP 22, Datamarine (2) Furuno FVC 1100 Compasses (2) Ships Clock on Bridge Jenson CD, AM, FM at Fly Bridge Alpine CD salon AM/FM Radio in tower Dytek ST 1000 (2) Apelco AXL DF Satellite and Internet Systems TVs (2), JVC VCR Teaser Reels Custom Helm Chairs (2) with custom covers Bridge Forward seating for 6
- ENGINE DETAILS, ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Cummins QSM 11 - Repowered 2005 1187 hours Onan 9KW Generator 2200hrs Hynautic controls (tower, bridge and cockpit) Hynautic steering (tower and bridge) New ZF Gears with trolling valves Upgraded struts, shaft and props Oil Transfer System ZF Transmissions 2 ½ in Shafts 4 Blade Props 26x37.5 Trolling Valves Electronic Synchronizers Rule 2000 Bilge Pumps (3) Halon 1301 Fire Extinguishing System Bennett Trim Tabs Cruise Air AC (2) 12,000 and 16,000 BTU 50 Amp 220 Volt 12 Volt Systems Analog Volt meters for AC/DC Shore Power Cord 240v/50amp
- BROKER’S COMMENTS
- ONE OF THE MOST WELL KEPT WELL APPOINTED 46’S YOU WILL FIND PERIOD!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.