- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GM5.7L 350 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
“FAST EDDY” is an extremely clean, well maintained one owner boat. The bilges and engine room are very clean, the gel coat shines and there is no corrosion on the metal work. Boats in this condition are a rare find. She was repowered 2/2000, Duo-prop drives rebuilt 12/2006 and a new 3 sided enclosure installed 6/2011. The boat is lift kept.
- The cabin features a V-berth forward, storage and an enclosed stand up head compartment. V-berth with storage under and removable filler cushion Opening overhead hatch Teak bulkheads and trim Storage locker to port and storage shelves port & starboard 6 overhead rod racks, gaff holder, down rigger storage Reading lamps Enclosed stand-up head compartment with electric marine toilet (overboard discharge or holding tank) Sink, Vanity, mirror and opening port in head
- 5 Life jackets and life ring Flares Stainless steel bow rail, hand rails and hardtop pipework with no corrosion Anchor chain locker with hause pipe Factory fiberglass half tower hard top 3 sided enclosure, June, 2011 Back drop and cockpit covers Black aluminum windshield frames, 2 opening windshields Spring cleats Lee single spreader outriggers 4 under gunnel rod racks SSI 186 fish box cooler 2 Igloo coolers Salt and fresh water wash downs Rocket launcher with 4 Lee rod holders 6 flush mounted gunnel Lee rod holders Downrigger mount Bridge deck stereo speakers Sink and cabinet storage to port on bridge deck, helm to starboard Cockpit spreader lights Red cockpit courtesy lights
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- ACR Satellite 406 EPIRB Equipment manuals Golight remote control spotlight mounted on hard top Overhead electronics box at helm SI-TEX stereo SI-TEX T-180 radar Furuno FCV-667 color video sounder Furuno GP-32 GPS linked to VHF for MMSI Icom IC-M304 VHF radio with external speaker Autohelm ST5000 autopilot with rudder indicator Standard Horizon GPS Chart CP190i color chart plotter Ritchie Powerdamp compass Hydraulic steering Hydraulic Boat Leveler trim tabs Helm and companion chairs with footrests
- ENGINE DETAILS, ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- GM 5.7L 350cid gasoline engines with jack-shafts to outdrives, installed February, 2000 Electronic ignition Volvo duo-prop outdrives, rebuilt December, 2006 Engine room blowers Full VDO engine instrumentation with audible alarms Volvo Neutra Salt engine flush system with helm switches Volvo outdrive trim controls Morse engine controls Fireboy engine room fire system (uninspected), 2 portable fire extinguishers Engine sea water strainers Fiberglass engine mufflers Racor fuel filters 2 Batteries 12 Volt distribution panel 2 Automatic bilge pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.