- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Sophisticated sport cruiser combined graceful styling with best-in-class accommodations, and spirited open-water performance. Highlights include upscale interior with cherry wood cabinetry, extended swim platform, versatile cockpit with foldaway rear seat, and sporty helm with flip-up bolster seat. Salon was offered with choice of dinette or curved settee. More galley stowage than many 30-footers. Cockpit sole lifts electrically for engine access. Twin MAG 350 MerCruiser stern drive engines cruise at 20 knots (around 35 knots top).
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- This vessel is in excellent condition. She’s boasting her new canvas and isinglass with very well maintained cockpit upholstery. At the helm you have a very well laid out instrumentation panel with the Garmin 2006C chartplotter and the Garmin 240 Blue fish finder. Down below in her cabin you have beautiful Cherry wood cabinetry and a full galley. Forward is the master sleeping berth with privacy curtain. The dinette is big enough to enjoy a nice dinner in her well air conditioned cabin. The mid cabin converts from lounge seating to a double bed.
- Microwave oven - and cooktop Refrigerator
- Lofran windlass Quest spot light
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Garmin 2006C Chartplotter Garmin 240 Blue fish finder Northstar VHF Speedometer Compass Depth sounder Dynex Flat screen TV Clarion Stereo and CD changer Cockpit speakers
- Intelli-power converter/charger Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Vacu Flush Head
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- MerCruiser MAG 350 MPI /port 457 / Star 448 hours Shore power inlet Generator - 4 Kw Westerbeke 153 hours Electrical Circuit: 110V
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.