- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$ 20,000 Price Reduction May 2013
Owner wants all reasonable offers!
Great boat for the North East.
Always fresh water
Only 520 hours
The boat has always been a fresh water boat. The hull retains its shine due to twice a year professional detailing. She truly is a must see. Easy shipping from North Carolina for replacing any boats unfortunately lost in Hurrican Sandy.
- - LOA 39'4" - Beam 13.0 FT - Displacement 21,000 lbs
- - Brand Mercruiser - Engine Model 7.4 MPI (2) - Total Power 600 HP - Engine Type Inboard - Year built 1999 - Engine hours 520.4 hr - Factory original engines with consecutive serial numbers - Engine Alarms
- - Kohler Generator 7.3 KW with 190 hours
- - Fresh water 65 gallons - Waste 48 gallons - Fuel 244 gallons
- - 2 Double Berths - 2 Cabins - Setee will sleep 2 - 1 head with seperate shower - There are 2 staterooms, each featuring a double berth. - Midship is the head and shower enclosure. - The galley is on the starboard with a dinette to port. - The dinette will convert to an additional double berth for extra guest accommodations. - Forward stateroom has (2) cedar lined closets - Aft stateroom has (1) cedar lined closet
- - Refrigerator 12/120V - Electric stove w/o oven. The stove also has a cutting ceramic cutting board that can be used for food prep. - Microwave - Water heater with 6 gallon capacity - Pressure and dockside water system
- Additional Information
- - Forward sun pad (replaced in 2011) with Sunbrella cover - Raw water sea strainer - CO detector - Hydraulic steering - Trim Tabs - Both props scanned and balanced by Wildcat Propeller - Exhaust silencers - Stainless side exhaust - The boat has always been a fresh water boat. The hull retains its shine due to twice a year professional detailing.
- - Raymarine L 750 depth finder w/ alarms and bottom lock - Standard Horizon DF - Batteries (4) - Battery parallel - Built in full automatic battery charger - Dockside electrical cables (2) - Lewmar electric windlass - Bilge pumps (3) - Single remote search light on bow with cover - Ice maker - Heat and A/C with digital thermostat - AM/FM stereo in the main cabin with a 12 disc CD changer - TV/DVD player in the forward stateroom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.