- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEAUTIFUL MID SIZED CONVERTIBLE WITH UPDATES. RECENT ENGINE SERVICE, CANVAS, HEADLINER AND BOTTOM JOB MAKE THIS A READY TO GO OPTION. VEEM PROPS JUST INSTALLED IN JUNE. BLUEWATER HELM CHAIRS AND ROCKET LAUNCHER, BIRDSALL TEASER REELS UNDERWATER LIGHTS , LCD TVs ( 3 ) VEEM PROPS. THIS BOAT IS EQUIPPED LIKE MANY 50 OR 60 FOOTERS. THE HULL AND TOPSIDES SHINE AND THE CURTAINS ARE QUALITY REPLACEMENTS DONE IN 2011.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Master stateroom is forward followed by the master head to starboard. Aft is U-shaped cream ultra leather dinetter that converts to queen size bed. Forward of dinette to port is 2nd head. The galley is 2 steps up with bar between galley and salon and then salon w/L-shaped cream ultra leather settee to port. Starboard aft is sliding door for cockpit access. Central vacuum system throughout.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen center line berth w/custom satin bedspread Teak cabinetry Flat screen TV Ceder-lined hanging locker & locker w/shelves Storage drawers Cruisair SMXII AC system
- Master Head
- Separate stall shower Vacu-flush head Sink w/Corian countertop Medicine chest w/mirror
- Guest Head
- Small service sink Mirror Vacu-flush head & shower
- Corian countertop w/Corian sink Custom granite tops on breakfast counter & salon/dinette divider Princess 2-burner stove Insinkerator garbage disposal One step galley w/new Multiflow refrigerator/freezer
- DINETTE CONVERTS TO DOUBLE BERTH SAMSUNG LED TV OVER DINETTE Upgraded L-shaped cream colored ultra leather settee to port Bose home theater system w/Samsung flatscreen 36' TV w/surround sound Hunter Douglas shades NEW 2012 AM/FM/CD VHF radio make in salon (2) chrome & leather bar stools at breakfast counter (2) ottomans w/concealed storage Ship's clock & barometer New carpeting Cruisair SMXII AC system
- BLUEWATER HELM CHAIRS BIRDSALL TEASER REELS Glendinning single lever electronic controls w/mechanical back-ups Garmin 5212 plotter/GPS Furuno NAVNet unit w/Furuno radar, GPS, plotter, color video bottom sounder Simrad AP20 autopilot Maritz emergency alarm display B&G quad digital depth sounder (2) MANN electronic engine monitors 3-sided track-to-track Strataglass full enclosure Quartz cockpit lights Radar pod on hardtop Full cushions for forward and port side seating and storage areas ACR spotlight Clarion AM/FM CD-IPOD stereo w/speakers for flybridge & cockpit ICOM M502 VHF radio Isotherm service refrigerator beneath helm Glendinning trolling volves Trim tabs
- Main Deck
- Simpson Lawrence electric windless Fresh & salt water washdown systems Coast Guard safety package (6) life jackets Danforth anchor w/300' fo anchor line Full length aluminum bow pulpit & rails Navigation lights
- BLUEWATER ROCKT LAUNCHER REFINISHED BY RELEASE MARINE COCKPIT NONSKID REPAINT 2011 Rupp double spreader outriggers (4) Rupp rod holders Cockpit stereo speakers Full fishbox in cockpit sole Step box (4) rod holders Transom door w/gate Glendinning cable master Cockpit tackle center Cockpit freezer w/sink Fresh & salt water washdowns 50 amp shore power cord w/Glendinning cable master Demountable Armstrong bracket dive ladder Pressure water inlet Cable TV hook-up Custom aquarium style livewell molded into transom w/clear plexi window Large fishbox in cockpit sole Custom demountable bait prep cutting board mounted at transom
- Engine & Mechanical
- VEEM props added 6/2012 Onan generator 2600 hours 680hp MANs w/ recent ACE marine 1000 hour service Racor fuel filters Awl gripped engine room & intakes for main engines Fresh water washdown Remot mounted oil filters Prepped & pre-wired for water maker Central vacuum system Emergency pick-ups on raw water intakes Battery charger Oil change system
- Saleman's Remarks
- "DON'T PANIC" is the last of the 43' Vikings built before this highly successful model was retired. It was an immensely popular boat enjoying an almost 10 year production run. She has been well maintained, frequently updated, and shows pride of ownership wherever you look. The single stateroom dinetter layout gives anyone who enters the salon a sense of space that belies the boat's true size. The addition of the 2nd head in place of the starboard washer/dryer space allows the master head to remain private from the owner's guests usage. The upgraded 680hp MANs had a recent service by ACE marine and VEEM props were added for increased cruising speen and a more refined delivery.
- Owner's personal effects
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Sean-Doyle For Immediate Response Text or Call Sean Doyle at 910-620-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org