"Late Harvest" is a low hour, original owner Eastbay that has been well cared for and used lightly on the Chesapeake Bay. Timeless in her design and visual appeal, she is a true standout turning heads in every port. Her Ray Hunt designed hull provides an unmatched ride quality and her very reliable CAT 3208's have just over 400 hours of use.
"Late Harvest" has always been professionally maintained and serviced with much of the work being completed by Hinkley Yacht Services. She is lift kept and is always stored under cover or with shrink wrap during winters. Please see the full specs as this is a downeast express that shouldn't be missed!
- "Late Harvest" features wonderful exterior space for entertaining and cruising starting with easy boarding from the teak swim platform through a large transom door. The cockpit features teak decking and abundant lazarette storage. A custom pedestal based high gloss table can be mounted in the center of the cockpit and there is an aft facing bench seat with storage beneath. The helm deck has a a wrap around L-shaped lounge to port and a pedestal based helmsman chair to starboard. The stately stainless framed windshield is a hallmark of the Eastbays and provides great protection from the weather along with great visual appeal. "Late Harvest" is an EX model so a bimini provides shade when desired but is flexible enough to be rolled back for true open air boating in the sun. High gloss varnish accents on the exterior areas (cabin door, chart box, toe rail, etc.) all show fresh. Wide side decks make transiting forward to the bow safe and easy and this boat is a joy to handle in tight quarters with the optional bow thruster! Below, the cabin is finished in reach satin teak and there is a teak and holly sole. The master stateroom is forward and has a spacious v-berth as well as a filler. Privacy for the stateroom is accomplished with a full bulkhead and teak door. There is also a private entrance to the head from the stateroom as well. The salon has a large dinette to starboard and the full featured galley to port as well as the head. The dinette is done in a neutral beige fabric which accents the teak wood. The galley has an electric stove and oven, stainless steel lined refrigerator/freezer with teak door and the counters are a neutral corian. Natural light pours into the cabin with large overhead hatches and quality built stainless side ports. With very little use and a superior design, the interior of this boat is very inviting, functional and attractive!
- Raymarine E90W Hybrid Touchscreen Chartplotter (New in August 2012) Furuno 1832 Radar Robertson AP22 Autopilot Datamarine BDM600 Raymarine Ray 54 VHF Radio Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo Remote Spotlight Compass Trim Tabs Full Analog Gauges Maxwell Anchor Windlass Controls Wesmar Bow Thruster Controls Wipers
- Westerbeke Generator in Sound Shield (136 Hours) Full AC and DC Systems 50 Amp Shorepower Cord Glendinning Shorepower Cablemaster Batteries Battery Charger
- Deck and Construction
- Complete bottom job with soda blast, application of 4 coats of barrier coat and 2 coats of red Micron 34 bottom paint (2008) Lift Stored and shrink wrapped on the off season Custom high gloss hinged table with stainless base for cockpit Teak swim platform Teak Decking in Cockpit , Steps and Helm Area Maxwell Anchor Windlass Stainless Steel Anchor Chute Electronics Mast Transom Door Swim Ladder Heavy Duty Bimini Frame
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.