- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Lorain OH) This freshwater Pearson 37-2 Sloop has classic style and spacious accommodations. She features a spacious cockpit designed for day-cruising and a bright and friendly interior with accommodations for over-night and extended getaways. Owner says make an offer!
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with wraparound seating, bimini top, and pedestal helm. There is a fold-away table for entertaining and alfresco dining. A walk-through transom provides access to the swim platform with boarding ladder. Twin dinghy davits hold an inflatable dinghy with Johnson outboard motor.
The spacious interior is bright and inviting with room to relax, dine, and sleep. The galley fills the rear port side with wraparound cabinets, solid surface counter, large enamel sink, two-burner stove, top-loading refrigerator, and built-in microwave oven. Forward of the galley we have an L-shaped convertible settee with dining table that will seat four and sleep two. There is a forward stateroom with double berth, under-berth storage, bulkhead shelves, forward rope locker, and two hanging lockers. Along the starboard side of the salon we have twin swivels chairs with center entertainment center and lots of bulkhead storage. Next to the seating area is the nav station with chart table, electrical panels, and electronics. Aft is the enclosed head with vanity and shower stall.
This is a 37' Pearson Sloop is ready to sail. Aux power is provided by a 35-hp Yanmar diesel engine. A 4-kW generator produces offshore electrical power. Call now to schedule a showing of this exceptional Pearson 37-2.
- Forward Cabin with Double Berth, Under-berth Storage and Hanging Lockers L-Shaped Convertible Dinette Dual Easy Chairs with Center Console Nav Station with Chart Table Full Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Stall
- Wraparound White Cabinets with Wood Trim Solid Surface Counter Large Enamel Sink Top-loading Refrigerator Two-Burner Stove Built-in Microwave Oven Lots of Counter and Cabinet Space
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit the Blue Bimini Top Cushioned Seating with Under-seat Storage Helm Pedstal with Stainless Steel Wheel Blue Helm Cover Fold-away Cockpit Table
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Stainless Steel Bow Rail Blue Sali Cover Spacious Cockpit Walk-through Transom Swim Platform Hull Awlgripped 2006 Stern-mounted Dinghy Davits Dinghy with Johnson Outboard (Available but not included)
- Sails & Rigging
- Standing Rigging New 2006 Mainsail with Dutchman System Roller-furling Genoa
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 182 GPS Navico WP5000 Autopilot Datamarine wind/depth/speed Displays Horizon VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 35-hp Yanmar EHM35F Diesel Engine Marine Air 9000-BTU HVAC (new 2009) 4-kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.