- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
Ideal Cruiser for Couple, or Party of Four
Large Master Cabin Aft with Center-line Queen Berth and Full Head with Shower - Comfortable Guest Cabin Forward with Second Head & Shower
Perfect for Great Loop, Short Term Cruising, or Live-a-Board
Economical to run, Powerful Upgraded Single Engine with Bow Thruster
Fully Air Conditioned - Comfortable Salon - Separate Full Sized Galley
Salon has Opening Door to Starboard Deck at Lower Steering Station - And Door Aft to Raised Deck
Raised Aft Deck with Hard Top and Complete Isenglass and Canvas Enclosure - Comfortable Bridge Deck with Steering Station - Also Enclosed - Large Working Foredeck
Nicely Finished Interior with All Parquet Wood Floors - Large Windows Port, Starbd, and Forward for Excellent Visibility, and Bright and Airy Feel
This vessel is easily handled by one or two people. Her powerful Perkins engine is economical to run, and provides all the power necessary for difficult conditions. Working with her bow thruster makes tight maneuvering or docking an easy task.
Her Two Stateroom layout - separated by the Galley and Salon - and two full heads with showers make her the ideal cruiser, even with guests aboard. The separate Galley affords a level of privacy when preparing meals, but is still open to the Salon for conversation between the chef and guests.
Particular attention should be paid to the Huge raised, and fully protected, aft deck which will be the center of relaxation when at the dock or at anchor. Her Flybridge, a couple of steps above the aft deck, provides an excellent field of view, and additional seating for guests.
If you are looking for a moderate sized - easy to handle - economical cruiser -at a very reasonable price - THIS WILL BE YOUR BOAT OF FIRST CHOICE - Please call the listing broker to see this well cared for vessel.
- LOA................................. 38 ft ...........11.58 meters Beam.........................12 ft 10 in ...... 3.66 meters Draft...............................3 ft 9 in ........ 1.14 meters Displacement..............22,000 lbs.......... ..9,979 Kilo Bridge Clearance...............17 ft .............5.18 meters Engine.......Perkins 225 HP Diesel (2,880 hours) Generator Cruising Speed .... 8 kts Max Speed .........12 kts Tankage- Fuel ....... 400 gal ....... 1,515 liters (in 2 tanks) Water ..... 200 gal ........... 757 liters Holding ..... 40 gal .......... 151 liters
- Accommodations and Walk Through
- Accommodation s - Sleeps 5 in (2) cabins plus Salon Master aft w/ Queen Center-line and Private Head w/Shower (manual toilet) Forward Cabin - 2 Single berths Additional Head forward w/Shower ( manual toilet) Additional Single berth in Salon WALK THROUGH: Vessel can be boarded either from the opening gates in the railings Port, and Starbd, or from the swim platform to the covered Aft deck. There is access to the upper flybridge from the aft deck, and also to completely walk around the vessel. The interior Salon is accessed either from the covered aft deck or from a Starbd side door. Her Salon is quite spacious with an L-Shaped Settee to Starbd, separated lounge chair to Port, and Large window area on either side and also forward. There is excellent access to the engine room through opening hatches in the Salon floor. This allows for standing room in the engine room. The Lower steering station is at the forward section of the Salon to Starbd - Open access to the Galley and a serving bar is to Port. The master cabin is down a couple of stairs aft of the Salon and is also quite spacious with a centerline Queen berth, extensive cabinet and drawer storage on either side and a private head. This cabin is well lit and ventilated by opening ports on 3 sides and an opening overhead clear hatch above which leads to the aft deck. Forward of the Salon, and down a couple of steps is the Full sized Galley to Port, and second head to Starbd. A guest stateroom is forward of the Galley with two guest berths. An opening overhead hatch and side pots provide light and ventilation to this stateroom. There is also abundant storage in hanging lockers and side cabinets. Fully Air Conditioned interior - 2 zones Parquet Teak Floor Throughout Full length L-Shaped Settee in Salon plus swivel chair Large Master cabin aft - Guest cabin forward (2) full Heads w/showers Lower steering station in Salon - with side access door to Starbd deck Larger covered Aft deck with access to swim platform Tender storage on hard top over aft deck with electric davit Large foredeck with plenty of working room for docking or anchoring
- Galley is U-shaped and forward of Salon - down a couple of steps. There is excellent counter space and loads of storage cabinets. The galley is separated from the Salon by being on a lower level but is still open for conversations to guests in the Salon. It contains a full sized upright refrigerator and freezer and is well lit by being open to the Forward Salon windows, and side opening ports. Princess 3 burner propane stove and oven (single propane tank on Fly-bridge) Dual SS sinks with pressurized hot/cold water Upright Norcold refrigerator - freezer GE microwave oven Water maker ( pickled, not guaranteed)
- Electricl and Electronics
- ELECTRONICS: GPS - Garmin 2006C color chart plotter Radar - Raymarine SL72 VHF - Icom radio Autopilot - Raymarine ST 6001 Compass 12 disc CD Player Magnovox flt screen TV - Dvd Player & VCR Direct TV dish antenna - ELECTRICAL : Batteries - HOUSE: 6 x 6 volt golf cart batteries Starting- 2 x 12v engine start batteries Full AC/DC electrical panel in Salon w/circuit breaker Solar panels - not installed
- Hull and Deck
- Excellent design with easy walk around deck. Her aft raised deck is protected by a hardtop, and is an ideal location for relaxing or socializing. Her Flybridge offers additional seating for guests, and has an excellent view for the helmsman. All fiberglass hull with molded lapstrake appearance All Fiberglass decks with painted non-skid Aft swim platform with stair to aft deck - outside shower on transom Anchor windlass ( Ideal) forward with dual anchor rollers - up and down controls Anchors - BULWAGGER - 40 lb w/ 200' chain CQR w/ 200' chain Saltwater washdown on forward deck Exterior sun cover on forward and side windows Propane Bar-B- Que on Aft deck Dinghy and outboard ( optional) Aft Deck - vanity w/ SS sink hot and cold pressurized water (2) side boarding ladders
- Perkins 225 hp Diesel model SST635 ( 2880 hours) straight 6 SR# TU332024745755M - Turbo Fuel Burn - less than 2 GPH at 6 kts ( 1100 RPM) - 3 GPH at 10 kts Dual lever engine controls Fuel polishing system - both tanks Dual Steering Stations - Salon and Flybridge Generator - Westerbeke 8 kw Water maker ( pickled - not guaranteed) 2 zone air conditioning system automatic bilge pumps (2) Electric Davit over Aft deck hardtop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.