- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T 380
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
These high quality boats were built in Taiwan1987 through 1988. There are two floor plans; a two and a three stateroom version. This is a three cabin model with the galley down and a very large main salon, that can be the third stateroom, offering roomy indoor as well as outdoor accommodations for extended cruising, entertaining large groups or liveaboatds. There are port and staboard salon deck doors, a large aft master stateroom with aft cockpit access door, generious storage, a tub and shower in aft head and a large engine room below. The forward VIP stateroom has its own head and shower. There is a lot of exterior teak to keep the skipper busy and everything is a beefy construction. The bullet proof twin Ford Lehman diesels provide a very economical 8-9 mph cruise and at 4,400 hours are in the prime of life.
- Overall Accommodations Discription
- The bridge deck features wicker furnishings, fresh upholstery along with new canvas in 2008. The wide teak gunnel's lead you to a spacious open salon with a large L-shaped sofa and leather swivel lounge chair and a flat screen. The large galley in down and complete with a full size refrigerator, propane 2 burner stove/oven, microwave oven, oven toaster, double SS sink and more than ample secure storage and counter space. The forward stateroom comes with a separate stand up shower and vanity. The forward cabin has a double angle berth, hanging locker and plenty of drawer secured storage. In the aft Captain's stateroom aft, you will be greeted with a pleasant teak surroundings along with a large hanging locker and plenty of dresser space. The separate enclosed head features a large vanity and shower with a tub. The Captain will enjoy the upper station with its Garmin 2410 GPS/Plotter, auto pilot and VHF while the lower station features a Magellan GPS/Plotter along with the Raytheon radar. The Lehman 135's provide plenty of economical power while the Onan 8kw generator allows you to operate the 3 zone AC/heat while underway. You are completely self-contained for comfortable cruising to your next destination.
- Accommodation Summary
- 2 Berths: Sleeps 6 Air Cond. 3 zone Heat- REVERSE 2 Heads: 1 Electtic – 1 Manual Refrigerator – 110v 2 Burner Stove/Oven -Propane Microwave Ice Maker 2 Showers ( Tub) Stereo - Bridge TV- Flat Screen Wicker Bridge Furniture
- Bimini - new in 2008 Bimini Enclosure - new in 2008 Window Covers
- Electronics and Navigation
- Auto Pilot – Auto Helm Radar Down – Raytheon 2 - Compass Depth - w/Repeater 2 GPS/Plotter – UP. Garmin 4210 Dwn: Magellan GPS 3 - VHF radios Loud Hailer
- Engines and Mechanical
- Eng Mfg: Lehman Eng. Model/HP: T-380 (135hp) Eng. Hrs: 4400 hrs. Generator 8 kw - Onan Shore Power – 2-30 AMP Battery Charger – YES Wipers Windlass Oil Changing system EST Fuel Polighing system 4 - Batteries Syst. – 1 Genertr. Swim Platform - Teak Dingy Davits
- Safety Equipment
- 2 - Anchors Anchor Chain ( 175’) 2 Bilge Pumps CO Detector Horn Spot Light Boarding Ladder Life Ring
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bob Hommel - Broker 313 506 7883 bobh@DenisonYachtSales.com www.DenisonYachtSales.com