- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LYA STP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautifully maintained 42 Swift Trawler loaded with many upgrades and options owned by an experienced yachtsman that has maintained her to the max.
- 2- Double Staterooms both with upgraded flat screen TV's. Master is forward with ensuite and another head on port side across from VIP. Up a few stairs to the pilot house which is a bright area to navigate to your next destination. Under the double helm seat is an added refrigerator/freezer that makes Bandido unique for extra provisioning! There is sliding doors on both sides for access to side decks and easy handling of lines. All new LED lighting though out vessel.
- Galley is located on port side directly across from helm area Nicely equipeed with under counter refrigerator/freezer, extra refrigeration under helm seat, 3 burner cooktop, microwave oven,double steel sinkks with hot and cold pressure water system, lots of storage for everything you need to prepare meals and snacks. Updated LED lighting through out.
- Raymarine GPS chart plotter, Dome radar, Raymarine Auto pilt, Trim tabs, VHF radio,Search light control, Compass, rudder indicator, 2 underwater lights. Epirb.3 windshield wipers with controls
- Twin Yanmar Diesels just serviced with 2 new water pumps, recent oil analysis, dripless shaft seals, 4 blade props, New Fireboy Halon system, fuel filters, sight lines for fuel added, Onan generator with hush box(663 hours) New Seatex invertor with 840 AMP capability and all new batteries which is capable of running all systems on it's own. Cruise Air Conditioning with both units located in engine room, hot water heater, Sea Water intake strainers, 110 outlets through out boat.
- Hull and Deck
- Forward area sun cushions, Simpson Lawrence windlass with deck controls and washdown, 4 hatches, wide walkaround decks, Teak cap rail, teak cockpit and stairs to bridge,Blue hull, New Bimini top, Spar Mast with electric motor for ease of handling Avon 310 dinghy with 9.9 electric start Mercury engine, Life Raft Cannister,New Ice maker on flybridge, sink, lots of seating with table for alfresco dining. Stainless Bow rail. Helm station on bridge with full electronics Brand New Cockpit enclosures.
- Broker Comments
- Bandido has made the Great Loop and will continue to bring years of enjoyment to her next owners. She is a great ride and her fuel consumption is as good as it gets! Seller is moving up to a larger Beneteau Fast Trawler and this boat represents a great deal with her upgrades and proven abilities to take her new owners safely and economically to ports here and the Bahamas.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.