(LOCATION: Italy) The Ferretti 551 is a luxurious cruiser designed to entertain with overnight accommodations for six. She has an roomy flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with low profile radar arch, upper helm station, guest seating, and sun lounge. A stairway leads below to an roomy covered cockpit with teak deck. The cockpit features bench seating with under-seat lockers. Side decks lead forward to a foredeck sun lounge. A stairway connects to a spacious swim platform. Sliding door provides entry to the main deck salon
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, light wood-tones, and leather upholstery. The rear of the salon has a large wraparound lounge with wood table to one and a sofa an TV to the other. A port side stairway leads below to a full galley. Forward is a large curved settee with coffee table. Port side, opposite the dinette, is the lower station with helm seating. A center companionway leads below to the staterooms
The master stateroom is forward with island berth, two hanging lockers, and en suite head with vanity and shower. There are two guest staterooms each with twin berths. The guest / day head is dual entry and has vanity and shower. Crew quarters are located aft.
Powered by twin 900-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 30 knots. There is reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort and a Kohler generator for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Ferretti 551 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- Manufacturer Overview
- This innovative motor yacht project was inspired by a new concept of space. Three cabins and three bathrooms in only 17.3 meters: the outcome of a new target for the team of engineers and designers at Ferretti Yachts. From the external layout to the internal organization every element has been carefully planned to favor the values of functionality, luminosity and comfort. In the guest cabins the light comes in generously through the specially studied oval windows. The internal furnishings are paneled with opaque oak while the galley and the floor of the bathrooms are embellished with wengè trimmings. Thanks to the new design there is even space for a dinette with a table and a surprisingly large sofa for a yacht of this size. The salon offers the guests every comfort and the master cabin contains a spacious double wardrobe. The flying bridge is accessible via an internal stairway from the salon and contains a large sun lounge and all the comforts necessary for living the sea in absolute freedom. The Ferretti 551 offers the space to discover the pleasure of living the sea.
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Upper Helm Station Sun Lounge Cushioned Guest Lounge with Table Stairway to Salon
- Electronics & Navigation
- Two Raymarine E80 Multi-Function Displays Raymarine E120 Multi-Function Display Auto Pilot Raymarine TriData Displays Raymarine VHF Radio
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Main Deck Forward Sun Lounge Covered Cockpit with Teak Deck Cockpit Seating Access to Main Salon U-Shaped Lounge Sofa Entertainment Center with LCD TV Bose Sound System with CD, DVD, and MP3 Stairway to Galley Elevated Dinette Lower Helm Stairway to Staterooms
- Lower Deck
- Forward Master Stateroom with Full Accommodations Two Guest Staterooms with Twin Berths Guest Heads with Vanity and Shower Galley Down with Stairway to Mid-Salon Crew Quarters
- Twin MAN V8 Diesel Engines 900-hp 332 hours Kohler 12-kW Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded