- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300 HPDI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for the perfect mix between a hard core fishing boat and an weekend cruise boat, look no further than this 310 Walkaround by Intrepid. They have mastered the integration between someone looking to hit the sandbar and the middle grounds.
Freebird offers ample space in the cockpit for seating and cruising, while the addition of the hardtop rod holders, livewell and extra fuel tank allow even the most avid fisherman the features for a successful day offshore. While at the helm, the captain can find a comfortable electric seat adjustment for running on plane. All digital gauges allow great visibility for RMP’s and fuel burn, while the Furuno NavNet color chart plotter makes navigation a breeze. Before heading down to the cabin, additional seating can be found to starboard with ample storage underneath. The cabin offers a convertible centerlined bunk for sitting or sleeping, electric head and refrigerator. While at the dock, a 9000 BTU air conditioning system cools her down with ease.
Free Bird offers it all! Fast ride, comfort cruising, hardcore fishing and overnight capabilities!
- Hull and Deck
- Transom Door Dive Platforms Navigation Lights Solid Stainless Steel Hardware Guttered Cockpit Hatches with Self Bailing Cockpit Deck and Springline Cleats Hawse Pipes for Cleat Wraparound Windshield Integral Motor Bracket Insulated Fishbox Port Aft with Thru Transom Ball Valve and Macerator Non-Skid Deck and Gunwales Heavy Duty Vinyl Rubrail Recessed Battery Switch Panel Pressurized Fresh Water System Forward Recessed Deck Hatch Bow Pulpit with Heavy Duty Aluminum Bow Rail Console with L-Shaped Seating Forward Anchor Roller Thru Pulpit w/Windless Ritchie Compass SS 2000 Blue Face Folding Swim Ladders Hullside Dive Door with Integral Steps Powdercoat White Aluminum Hardtop Frame and Bow Rails Blue Painted Hullsides (Imron™) Removable Rear Bench Seat Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Fishbox and Baitwell Thru Transom Drains Re-circulating Live Baitwell in Cockpit Sole with Overboard Drain Thru Transom Ball Valve Rod Racks Under Gunwales Rod Holders in Gunwales Pull-Up Cleats Additional Fuel to 219 Gallons (Single Tank) PVC Foam Core Vacuum-bagged Non-woven Multidirectional and Uni-directional Fibers all Hand Laid
- Electric Helm Seat Tackle Drawers and Storage Helm Station Foot Pad (SeaDek Blue over Storm Gray) Dual Cylinder Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Controls
- Galley with Stainless Steel Sink Cabin Cushions Convertible seating to centerlined berth Ample storage Cabin Lights Cabin / Head Skylights Plexi Trim Package 12 Volt Refrigerator
- Electrical Systems
- Additional 3 rd Battery Built-in 30 Amp Shore Power with Battery Charger Additional Bilge Pump Electric Head with Macerator and Overboard Discharge Air Conditioning – Marine Air 9000 BTU Auto Bilge Pump Breaker Panel Switches
- Furuno NavNet Color Chart Plotter and Depth Sounder TR-1 Auto Pilot Icom IC-M502A VHF Marine Transceiver with remote handset at helm Clarion XMD3 Marine AM/FM CD Player Stereo with dual Clarion APX400.4M 4-Channel Marine Amplifiers, subwolfer & (4) speakers Intercom with two (2) headsets with built-in microphones, PTT connection to VHF, separate volume controls, and Ipod connection Sirius Radio Antennae
- Full Cockpit Isenglass Enclosure including Three (3) Window Vents Full Cockpit Cover Helm Station Cover Helm Seat Cover (2) Engines Covers Custom Aft Tension Cockpit Awning Shade including Stainless Steel Support Poles
- Optional Features
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Recessed Lights (4) Rod Rack on Aft of Top Spreader Lighting Headsets with integral VHF, music and radio- Allow passengers to speak to each other while running at full speed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht