- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***** $10,000 PRICE REDUCTION! *****
Current, (2nd) owners have kept Susan in a covered shed for the past 20 years, and her condition is truly outstanding. Her gel coat still shines as new and her vinyls are all in excellent condition. Bottom stripped and re-coated in December 2012, (no blisters). Full compound and wax, window frames repainted, engines completely serviced in spring of 2013.
Owners have prepped the boat for immediate sale. Name has been removed, transom awl-gripped to remove "shadow" from old name. Fully serviced she is offered in truly turn key condition. Shows very well. and has been a dependable cruiser who has lived a very easy life.
This is one of Sea Rays enduring designs with two staterooms, reliable Cat 3208'S, a very good turn of speed, and no V Drives. Features a solid fiberglass cockpit and seating with no wood minimal teak trim. Removable outriggers for the fisherman in the family. All of this for very little money.
Full engine and generator servicing in June 2013.
Price reduced for immediate sale.
- Original upholstery, carpeting headliner all in very good condition. An expansive two stateroom interior arranged with a queen island berth forward and a combined galley and breakfast bar facing the curved settee in the salon. The guest stateroom is unique in that it separates from the salon by a retractable mirrored bulkhead. You can slide it down and convert the stacked single berths into a sofa and the area becomes part of the main cabin. 2 separate reverse cycle air conditioners, separate shower stall, convertible settee. full sized refrigerator with freezer. Excellent storage and lighting. Master Stateroom Island queen berth Stall shower. Vanity with private sink on port side of stateroom Reverse cycle heat and air conditioner 12v outlet Locker Blinds Drapes Speaker Guest Cabin The guest stateroom is on the starboard side of the forward section of the main salon. There is a large opening in the forward bulkhead of the salon with a slide up privacy shield. The stateroom has a settee which converts into an upper and lower bunk arrangement. There is also a hanging locker with storage areas beneath. Main Salon Stereo system LCD 19 inch TV with DVD Blinds Carpeting Drapes Track lighting Mirror Speakers AM/FM radio/CD
- Refrigerator Norcold AC-DC (2005) 2 burner electric stovetop Microwave oven Dockside and pressure fresh water system Water heater Exhaust blower Double stainless steel sink Very good storage
- Raymarine A65 GPS/Charting (2010) Raymarine C70 GPS Fishfinder (2006)Standard Matrix VHF W/ DSC (2010) Hydraulic wheel steering Glendening Synchronizer Am/FM CD Sony 4 Speakers Compass Lowrance Digital Depth sounder Cell Phone Fixed Mount with Interface, power amp, and remote antennae VHF Command Mike in Salon New LCD 19" TV/DVD on Swivel Mount
- 12/110 Volt electrical systems 2000W Heart Inverter/Charger 2 8D Batteries -1 Group 31 Power Teck 7 KW generator, 418 Hours New in (2000). Kuboto Diesel Engine Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cables (2 sets) Lighting system Voltage meter Circuit breakers
- Deck and Cockpit
- Anchor (Two) With Rodes " Goode" Remote Windlass Swim platform FRp Transom door Horn Air (Dual) Radar arch Cockpit Vinyl in Excellent shape Ice Maker in Cockpit (2005) Removable rear seat with storage Rupp removable outriggers Windshield wipers Dock lines Anchor light Navigation light Running light Full Cockpit cover Windshield covers Hatch Covers Helm Cover Inflatable Dinghy Cockpit Wraparound seat with built-in step and wet bar; cockpit stereo speakers; seating for ten. All fiberglass cockpit and cabinets, no wood and minimal teak trim.
- In June 2013 mechanical maintenance performed to include: Both Main Engine Raw water pumps rebuilt. Generator Raw Water pump rebuilt. All zincs in Main engines and generator replaced. Both main engine cooling systems were flushed with de-scaler Engine oils and fuel filters changed. New belts on main engines New air filters on main engines. New Fresh water tank (Polyethelene) Oil pressure alarm Bilge blower Engine room sound insulation Racor Fuel filters Fuel shut-off valve Bilge pump (2) Spare Fresh Water pump Fire suppression Fresh water cooling system Raw water sea strainers New Glendenning Engine synchronizers VacuFlush head Spare Propellors Spare AC Pump
- 2013 Improvements
- Fresh Water Tank replaced All Window Frames repainted Engines and generator cooling systems completely serviced All raw water pumps rebuilt Oil and filters changed Bonding system redone Engines and generator cleaned and paint touched up Electronics upgraded with new fish finder New Electronics electrical distribution panel "Teak" Vinyl cabin sole in salon and galley New LCD 19" TV/ DVD with swivel mount New A/C thru-hull and sea-cock New Transducer New control panel for spotlight Cabin Stripes renewed Buff and wax exterior
- Brokers Comments
- A very well owned boat, purchased by her second owner in 1993, Susan has lived in a covered slip every since. Her gel coat still shines like new, and her bottom paint was stripped and redone in 2012. Bottom is in excellent condition and has no blisters. Upholstery has always been covered and though original is still in outstanding overall condition. Being a 1990 this model features a solid fiberglass cockpit with no wood in the seats like the earlier models. She had a new generator in 2000 and boasts a Heart inverter for TV and major domestic systems. She shows very well and is a tremendous value in a very low hour and well kept Caterpillar powered yacht. One of Sea Rays best models ever built. With her shallow, (28 inch) draft, and her excellent, cruising speed, she is a great Florida and Bahamas cruising boat and one you would be proud to take to the yacht club.
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email firstname.lastname@example.org