- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 496 Mag HO BIII X
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat has very low hrs with the coveted full had top also very clean.
When the Formula 400 Super Sport was introduced in May of 1998 it earned the coveted "Boat of the Year" award from Boating magazine and most recently a Product Excellence award as Sport Cruiser of the year from Powerboat Magazine! The 400 SS has redefined the high performance express cruiser, and its famous FASTECH hull, customized for the 400 SS, boasts a stable, dry ride with agility of a true performer and top speed of 55 mph provides captain and crew an exciting ride.
- Super clean freshwater 400 SS with only 153 hrs this Lake George Boat has twin 496 Mag HOs with BIII X drives
- 6.5 Kw Kohler Gen set
- 12,000 BTU Air/Heat
- Kenwood sound system
- Fireboy Auto Fire Ext System
- Lewmar bow thruster
- Merc smart craft SC5000 system view
- Flat screen TV W/DVD
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- When the Formula 400 Super Sport was introduced in May of 1998 it earned the coveted "Boat of the Year" award from Boating magazine. The 400 SS has redefined the high performance express cruiser, and its famous FAS3Tech hull, customized for the 400 SS, boasts a stable, dry ride with agility of a true performer and top speed of 55 mph provides captain and crew an exciting ride.
- Super clean freshwater 400 SS with only 153 hrs This Lake George Boat has twin 496 Mag HOs with BIII X drives 6.5 Kw Kohler Gen set 12,000 BTU Air/Heat Kenwood sound system Fireboy Auto Fire Ext System Lewmar bow thruster Merc smart craft SC5000 system view Flat screen TV W/DVD
- Cockpit Features
- Continuous molded deck & cockpit liner Molded in-dash deck access steps w/316L stainless steel handrail Dash panels w/silver burl or wood finish & brushed metallic finish Complete Livorsi illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels Dash panel-mounted Ritchie compass Raymarine ST-60 display digital depth sounder Raymarine GPS navigational system w/color chartplotter Shifters/throttles Safety ignition stop switches w/tethers Dino tilt steering wheel w/wood & brushed metallic insets Lockable under-dash storage compartment Bennett® trim tab switches & indicators Fingertip outdrive trim/trailer switches Auxiliary 12V outlet Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A circuit breakers Kenwood waterproof dash-mounted multi-feature stereo remote control Two arch mounted & four cockpit 150W 6 1/2" marine-grade speakers w/polished stainless steel grilles & separate tweeters, 600W amplification & 200W subwoofer Twelve polished stainless steel drink holders Integral 316L stainless steel safety rails Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring PreFixx coating, Tenera element-resistant thread, DriFast foam & StarLite XL synthetic marine panel construction Dual-height cockpit tables w/filler cushions Aft-facing sun lounge w/storage below for tables, cushions & four fenders- converts to full-length sunpad Twin command seating w/dual-position helm & companion seats U-shaped aft lounge seating w/storage Port lounge w/integrated storage Disconnect switches for auxiliary & starting batteries Molded wetbar w/Corian countertop, 120V/12V refrigerator w/stainless steel front and beverage racks, two 17 1/2"-quart Igloo coolers, in-counter trash container & 120V GFCI outlet Two custom Sunbrella cockpit pillows Demand water system w/50-gallon capacity Fire extinguisher Battery parallel emergency switch Custom patterned cockpit carpet Pneumatic-assist transom door Front & side curtains w/easy-mount zipper connectors & extended aft cockpit enclosure in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric w/SeaMark vinyl undercoating Cockpit cover in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric w/SeaMark vinyl undercoating
- Engine Room Features
- Twin engine installation Motorized hatch lift Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted engine mounts Starting batteries w/retainers 80-amp battery charger Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems Low-noise bilge blowers Two automatic bilge pumps Bilge high water alarm Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
- Cabin Features
- Sliding/locking cabin door Cherry woodgrain-finish entry steps American Cherry woodgrain-finish flooring throughout cabin OceanAir Skysol pleated blind system in galley Accent lighting Curved Ultraleather™ sofa seating w/dual-height high-gloss Deep Cherry wood dining tables & filler cushions Custom décor pillows & draperies In-floor dining table/filler cushion storage w/pneumatic lift Entertainment center in high-gloss Deep Cherry finish w/Corian countertop & 26" LCD HDTV/DVD combo player w/dockside access cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Juan Pasch, CPYB, on his cell at 651-491-1420 or e-mail him at Juan@DenisonYachtSales.com Your Formula Expert: Juan has sucessfully closed on over 100 Formulas during his long career, and currently has over 14 Formulas listed. Call Juan to work with an experienced Formula specialist.