This 26’ Sea Ray 2006 Sundancer Sport Cruiser is located in Elkton, MD. She is in nice condition and is looking for a new owner and crew. Sea Ray is one of the great express cruiser boat builders and this boat has everything you would want for weekend crusing. She is powered by twin 200 hp Mercruisers with Bravo III drives. She sleeps six owners and guests, has a full galley and an enclosed shower and head. She all features,
better than new - a beautiful 2006 sea ray sundancer
great family boat that sleeps 6 owners and guests -
super clean and loaded with low engine hours
twin 200 hp merc's with bravo iii drives
- vacuflush head
- gps nav and vhf radio
- am/fm with sirius radio
- 6 disc cd changer plus 13" flatscreen tv
- camper canvas package
- 12,000 btu air conditioning system
- deep pile carpeting
- low engine hours
- Pictures are of Sister Ship
...and much more.
This vessel can be viewed by appointment only by contacting the listing broker. He will also supply additional information on the vessel condition, specifications and equipment. Her owner is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in your next boat or yacht purchase.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey , insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975