- 34 (ft.) 11 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 377 Magnum MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
It doesn't get any tougher than APBA Offshore Factory 2 competition. Only the best survive. Meet a proven performer and survivor. The design and styling stirs the emotions. The handling and response raises the adrenaline level. A machine meant to be driven.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Eliminator 340 Eagle XP is a true high-performance deep-V offshore hull with an efficient double-step bottom. The 340 features a keel pad plus a spacious forward cabin and generously-sized main cockpit.
- Equipment List
- Eliminator 340 Eagle XP STD Features - Equipment: - Five-Color Gel Coat - Bilge Pumps (2) - Running Lights - Deck Hatches (2) - Cabin Lights - Halon Fire System - Enclosed Head - Porta-Pottie - Sink w- Pressure Water
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been number 1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to ExportAmerican.