- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Lightly used long-range live aboard ready for its next adventure. Rare two-stateroom layout benefits from numerous recent upgrades. Take advantage of this opportunity to experience what many consider to be one of the finest cruising boats in its class.
- Entering the salon from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance. The attention to detail and exquisite handmade teak paneled cabinets gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. The 16’ beam provides space enough for dining and lounging areas and great care has been taken to balance scale with function. The open floor plan of the salon encompasses the galley and dining area which can comfortably seat six. Along the port side of the salon is an L-Shaped settee anchored by a storage cabinet with a flat screen TV and DVD player above. The starboard side includes two freestanding chairs with ottomans, wine bottle and magazine holders and a fold down end table. 32” Flat Screen TV KVH TracVision M5 TV Antenna Cable TV Hookup DVD Player Amplified Receiver with Speakers and Volume Control in Salon, Master Stateroom, Pilothouse, Flybridge & Cockpit Weighted Hi-Lo Coffee/Dining Table
- The spacious galley has Corian counter tops and is equipped with double bowl stainless steel sinks, waste disposal, convection microwave, electric oven, three burner cook top, and a full-size refrigerator with ice and water dispenser. A storage compartment just forward of the cook top accommodates a full range of saucepans. A locker and small pantry on the starboard side provides additional storage and a convenient serving counter for morning coffee. Sharp Convection Microwave Frigidaire Dishwasher (3) Burner Cook Top Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer Corian Counter Tops Waste Compactor Mixer Faucets Garbage Disposal Water Filter Dispenser
- The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic through the boat as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from forepeak bulkhead to transom. This unique arrangement provides two staterooms: a VIP stateroom to port and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and Formica and offers great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate. Centrally located in the passage behind a sliding teak door is the stacked washer & dryer. The master stateroom includes a queen island berth with two skylights. Ample storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through gas assist struts. Additional storage is found via a hanging locker, drawers, & book shelves. As a two stateroom boat, additional space has been gained in the master allowing for separate shower and head, entertainment center with a new 25” flat screen and Blu-Ray DVD player with additional drawers below and a vanity to port. Both master and guest head are exceptionally spacious with generous shower enclosures. Each head contains thermostatic controlled fixtures and Corian countertops. The port stateroom has a double berth with a slide-away upper berth to outboard. Storage is provided through a large hanging locker and drawers underneath the berth as well as built-in shelving along the aft wall.
- In many modern designs it has become fashionable to eliminate the inside steering station, but the Fleming 55 features a pilothouse which closely resembles the bridge of a much larger vessel. Fleming created a dedicated place from which the boat is piloted and controlled without any distractions from other on-board activities but which is still only three steps from the salon and galley. Four interior steps safely lead to the upper flybridge station. Specially designed removable consoles provide ample room for a full range of modern electronic equipment without intruding on the full range of engine instrumentation. Overhead consoles provide additional space. There is also a proper chart area with drawers and a chart light. Both AC and DC electrical panels swing out to provide easy access to wiring connections and the inside of the flybridge console is accessed through a swing-out bookcase. The watch-keeper has their own helm seat and an adjacent, raised L-shaped settee and table provide a comfortable social area with excellent visibility through the side and forward windows. Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. A large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht. Furuno 1954 Black Box Radar (2007) Computer with Max Sea Software (2007) (2) NEC Monitors (2007) AIS Robertson AP300 Autopilot Furuno RD-30 (2007) ICOM 604 VHF with Hailer ICOM Single Side Band Radio Naiad Stabilizer Controller Bow & Stern Thruster Control Furuno Fishfinder Outback Inverter Remote Spotlight Control Flo-Scan Fuel Meters with Totalizers Ritchie Compass New CCTV Monitor with Aft Looking Camera Second Camera in Engine Room Viewable through NavNet
- DECK & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is used below the waterline with further protection provided by epoxy barrier coats. A reasonable five foot draft allows for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull. Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform. On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings and the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. The capacious cockpit includes docking controls located starboard of the salon doors and four gasketed and lockable hatches that provide access to the engine room and spacious lazerette. Hand Laid Solid Fiberglass Hull Integrally Molded Guard with Stainless Rub Rail Simulated Planking Grooves in Hull Fiberglass Swim Platform Stainless Steel Swim Ladder Teak Cap Rails, Bow Rails & Cover Boards Bow pulpit with Lofrans Windlass Primary Anchor: 55lb Delta with 275’ Chain Forward Shore Connect Teak Decks (New Foredeck 2012) Cockpit Control Station: Engine Controls, Bow & Stern Thruster, Autopilot Remote, Engine Start/Stop Cockpit Freshwater Wash Down Shower Foredeck Fresh & Raw Water Hose Bibs 800lb Custom Low Profile Davit Tender: 13’ Novurania RIB with 40HP Honda (2010)
- MECHANICAL SYSTEMS
- The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the engine-room door and lazarette. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Aquadrive systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolate the engine by using soft engine mounts. The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Having the A/C compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency and minimizes noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room. (2) Caterpillar 3208TA, Turbocharged & Aftercooled, 435HP (~2,950 hrs) Primary Generator: Onan 15 KW (~3,025hrs) Wesmar Electric Bow Thruster Sidepower Electric Stern Thruster Naiad Hydraulic Stabilizers AC/DC Electrical Distribution Panel (1) 3,500 Watt Outback Inverter Pronautic 30A Charger 8D AGM Batteries (2012) Manual/Automatic Clean Agent Fire System (4) Fuel Tanks (1,000 Gal) (4) Stainless Steel Water Tanks (300 Gal) Fiberglass Black Water Tank (100 Gal) Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Hynautic Contols Glendenning Synchronizer Reverse Cycle Air Con with 4 Zones & SMX II Controls Water Maker: Village Marine: 600 GPD Headhunter XCaliber Water Pump
- CRUISING EQUIPMENT
- Life Jackets Life Raft Epirb Dock Lines Fenders & Fender Lines Shore cords (50A 220V) Flare Kit
- Upper Helm Cover Tender Cover Bimini Top with Extended Aft Coverage Partial Enclosure Custom Cockpit Bimini with Stainless Extension
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click Here for more Fleming Information Visit Our In-Water Showroom Click For More Previously Owned Flemings