- 58 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$30,000 PRICE REDUCTION!
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase a Spectacular 1977 Hatteras Yacht Fish. Owner's change of plans will not allow him to use the boat as he wishes. His loss is your gain!
THIS BOAT IS THE MOST UP TO DATE LAYOUT THAT WAS OFFERED IN THE 58' YACHT FISHERMAN. IN 1975 STALL SHOWERS BECAME STANDARD IN THE GUEST AND FORWARD HEADS AND IN 1977, THIS YEAR, THE FLYBRIDGE WAS REDESIGNED.
This yacht has completed a comprehensive and very expensive restoration. She is of vintage quality with the reliability of all new and modern equipment, soft goods, electrical and paint stem to stern.
The exterior refit was finished in 2008 white the interior was updated within the past year.
Please see the refit list included in the full specs. You will then understand the love and MONEY invested in this one of a kind classic.
- Extensive interior updates have been recently completed with beutiful leather chairs and sofa, granite countertops, etc. THis baot has been outfitted very tastefully, and is one of the pretiest interiors you will see on a Hatteras of this vintage. Upon entering the companionway from the aft sun room porch, the main salon has a fore to aft, couch to starboard with inboard table, and 2 chairs with a table to port, and centerline, forward the double helm settee, with a LCD TV aft facing the salon. Flanking the helm pilothouse area, a port and a starboard door leads to the deck walkways. Proceeding forward to the starboard, down 6 curved steps, there is a “U” shaped galley to port and the settee/table/settee dining area to starboard. Forward, down 2 steps, head and drawers were to port and a hanging locker to starboard, with an upper and lower set of single berths to starboard. Aft from the salon steps, down 3 additional steps, the engine room walkway has 2 doors each accessing the port and starboard engines, while aft to the port, the guest stateroom has two single lower berths, and to the starboard, two adjacent heads with showers. In the aft master stateroom, an, athwartships queen berth with forward hanging lockers and to the port, a settee.
- Starting on the bow, there is a single bow roller holding a CQR 60lb anchor with an Ideal Vertical Electric windlass. A port and starboard bow dock box are also on the bow. The aft deckhouse lip displays a spotlight, hailer and horns. The flybridge above has a smoked windscreen with a dark blue Bimini top over the centerline helm with aft chair. Port and starboard, fore to aft, settees flank the helm chair, while aft an athwartships settee with 6 starboard access steps, lead down to a partially closed sun room which has an “L” shaped settee offset to port with inboard table, icemaker port forward, companionway doors. Aft on the starboard side there are 3 steps to access the open cockpit area, which has a port transom door and a full swim platform.
- Two Detroit Diesel 8V71T engines, developing approximately 550 horsepower each, through two Twin Disc M-20 marine gears, powers this vessel. They have aproximately 1500 hours since rebuild. This yacht has been maintained with an open check book. All systems are in good working order and the yacht is in routine use. She recently returned from a Bahamas trip through the Abacos, Harbor Island, and Nassau, troublefree.
- Additional Equipment
- Two aft spreader lights Seven fish rod holders Freshwater hookup Ocean Underwater lights Spare Danforth 35 anchor Two spare four blade bronze propellers U-Line cockpit icemaker Exterior Cockpit Speakers both for and aft Ideal vertical electric windlass Air horns Rayline remote spotlight Aluminum alloy six step boarding ladder Garmin 2210 GPS MAP Chart Raytheon L750 fishfinder Robertson autopilot and slave Danforth 4” compass Engine synchronizer Two RAY55 VHF’s Portable spotlight Kodiak Datamarine 2650 depth Raytheon RL70 radar Raymarine E120 display Danforth 6” compass Midland LX420 Walkie Talkies Boston chronometer and barometer Icom ICM10A handheld VHF Onkyo TX8255 receiver Koss DVD player Two Polk salon speakers Sharp Aquos 32’ LCD TV Two Sony BDP-S360 Blue Ray players Sony PS3 Gamer Heart Interface 32 volt Invertor Bennett trim tabs Edge Star beverage dispenser Kenmore dishwasher 2 Fans 110 volt LG 26” LCD TV Kidde Smoke and CO detector DSC Alarm System Three electric heads Sylvania 13” TV/DVD Portable Dirt Devil vacuum Tropic 20 gallon hot water heater Quick Silver galvanic isolator Eureka vacuum cleaner
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.