- 25 (ft.) 4 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5,0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
We must have done something right! First year, out-of-the-box. Powerboat Magazine names us "Outstanding Full-Sized Performance Boat of the Year." It's difficult to improve upon near perfection, but we're still trying. Drive it for yourself and you decide.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Powerboat Magazine named the Eliminator 250 Eagle XP as "Outstanding Full-Sized Performance" boat of 1995. The 250 features Eliminator's XP bottom.
- Equipment List
- Standard Equipment & Features 5-color gelcoat graphics, bilge pump, bilge blower, powdercoated gauge bezels, custom steering wheel w/powdercoated hub, instrumentation - tach, oil, water, fuel, volt and trim, color coordinated upholstery and 40oz. carpet, ski locker, deck hatch, bow rail, running lights, dome light, swim step, speedo, deck cleats (4
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been number 1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to ExportAmerican.