- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
There were in excess of 100 58' Viking Convertibles built and the 58' Viking continues to be one of the most popular Viking models offered on the resale market today. Several of the 58's were built with an enclosed flybridge and "Buena Vida" is a great example of that model. You can captain this vessel in air conditioned comfort yet participate in serious offshore fishing competitions. The enclosed bridge offers additional accomodations when those unexpected guests show up or just a great air conditioned viewing room when dockside.
"Buena Vida" is seriously for sale and 45' to 52' Vikings or similar quality convertible models will be considered for trade.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Small sportfish trade will be considered. Entering from the Cockpit through the sliding door to starboard, you enter the spacious Salon with its high gloss flat panel teak joiner work, spiral staircase to bridge and Luxury edition decor. All countertops, kitchen and backsplash, are black polished Corian with bull nose edge. The dinette table is teak with a black lacquer bull nose edge and pedestal base. The Salon has an L-shaped sofa with storage underneath and new custom soft goods throughout (2008). To starboard, forward above the dinette is a cabinet which houses a new 37" flat screen TV that was updated (2008). To starboard and aft of the stairwell is cabinetry that contains the Surround Sound stereo system. Adjacent to this is the main electrical systems control panel and Icom M59 VHF radio, JVC Hi Fi VCR, remote panel for water maker, audio/video control receiver,Hunter Douglas Duette blinds, tan ostrich skin texture headliner and valances. Pleated decorative upholstered window dressings and complimentary designer pillows are also here. Additionally all the wall coverings in the staterooms heads and companionway have also been recently replaced. Likewise the majority of the brass wall plates have been updated to new style that gives the boat a more current look (2008).
- The forward area of the Salon is the U-shaped Galley with generous cabinetry and Sub Zero style refrigerators and freezer. The Galley and dinette area have flat panel hi gloss teak cabinets. Electric water level gauge Sink with gold plated faucet spray wand Water pump light Garbage disposal Central vacuum (3) burner Kenyon electric range top w/ exhaust fan Sharp carousel convection/microwave oven above the range Amtico teak & holly sole SEA intercom station to Flybridge Kidde CO2 detector & Fire X smoke detector
- Master Stateroom
- The large Master Stateroom is amidship, consisting of a walk around queen sized berth with custom bedspread with lighted storage underneath. On the port side are light, stereo volume and AC controls. This Master Cabin has high gloss flat panel teak, a large cedar lined hanging locker and a credenza with drawer space on the outboard side and forward a vanity with a new flat screen TV & DVD player.
- Master Head
- The private Master Head has a separate full sized custom stall shower, storage closet, vanity, teak and holly floors, electric head, sink and custom wallpaper.
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward in the companionway to the starboard is a washer/dryer cabinet with full sized Kenmore washer and dryer. Across from the washer/dryer is a linen closet. Forward is the main Guest Stateroom which has a queen sized berth angled to the starboard side and a large single berth above to the port side. There is generous drawer space, hanging lockers, separate AC controls, and an updated flat screen TV with a new DVD player to match the rest of the vessel.
- Guest Stateroom
- The third stateroom consists of upper and lower bunks, storage drawers under lower bunk, cedar lined hanging locker with an updated flat screen TV and DVD player to match. This cabin has a private entrance into the Guest Head.
- Enclosed Flybridge
- Entering the enclosed Flybridge form the spiral staircase, you find L-shaped seating and a black Corian coffee table on the port side as comfortable and luxurious as in the Salon. The Helm area is forward and has excellent visibility and an array of quality navigation electronics. There is one large Stidd chair centerline at the Helm and double companion bench seats on each side. The aft starboard corner of the enclosed Flybridge has a wet bar, refrigerator, ice maker, new flat screen TV and a new stereo. Aft of the enclosed Flybridge is a door that takes you to an outside deck area overlooking the Cockpit. This outside deck area has a pod helm complete with controls, a bench seat, six rod holders in the aft rail, and a ladder to the hardtop. There is a full set of window coverings both mesh and canvas for the enclosed bridge area.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Northstar 961XD GPS/chart plotter Richie compass Trim tab controls Sea 156 VHF radio (in Wheelhouse) Datamarine Int'l. digital depth Viking alarm panel Micro Commander electronic control stations (two stations) Simrad Anritsu RA714CA 120 nm radar w/ color screen EPIRB ACR RCL 100 searchlight w/ remote control (3) Windshield wipers w/ fresh water Fuel transfer controls Kenwood AM/FM/CD radio Halon system manual release Simrad CP32 GPS/chart plotter Robertson AP20 autopilot Robertson AP21 wired remote control Backup VHF radio with wireless remote mic Flo-Scan fuel consumption and totaller display Raymarine E120 w/ Radome on mast GPS
- Electrical System
- Sentry battery charger 240V/50 amp (new 7/2012) Battery parallel switch (2) Isolation/boosters Charles Industries 50 amp (8) Batteries (replaced in past 8 months with Energizer, 31C Batteries) 01/2012 Salon breaker panel Telephone & Cable TV inlet New Glendinning cablemaster w/50 amp cords to port & Starboard 110V, 220V AC electrical system 12V, 24 V DC electrical system Onan 21.5 kW generator (7500 hrs) (2nd) New 21.5 kW Onan generator has 3900 hrs
- Deck Equipment
- Simpson Lawrence Spring 300 windlass (recently replaced 2007) Navigation lights Marquit 1500 lb. Lo-profile davit with hydraulic lift & power rotation Fresh/saltwater washdowns Freshwater dockside inlet Fiberglass step box Cockpit freshwater shower w/ hot & cold Bow thruster Fortress anchor (2) Quartz spreader lights (new, 2012) Signal mast w/ spreader lights & antennas Air horn Bow rail w/ pulpit (2) 120 AC underwater lights below swim platform Frameless windows Fender storage racks on bow rail Spare anchor under cockpit deck
- Engine Room
- Holding tank w/ dockside & overhead pump out All gray water system plumbing new in 2012 Trim tabs (4) bilge pumps (2) Reverso fuel priming pumps Dual Racor primary fuel filters Dripless shafts Flo Scan fuel consumption system Engine Room gauges at entrance stairway Engine block heaters Twin 1200 MAN diesels (5 units) Reverse cycle air conditioners Oil transfer system w/ hose 4 blade Nibral propellers 4 blade spare propellers Village marine water maker w/ new membrane Hydraulic wheel steering w/ power assist Engine synchronizers Digital tachometers Micro Commander electric controls (1) Craftsman tool boxes securely mounted Air compressor w/ hose reel for tool use Fuel transfer pump Fresh oil samples available 7/2012 New battery charger 7/2012 New exhaust clamps 8/2009 New salon AC unit 8/2009 New AC circulation pump 8/2009
- Fishing Equipment
- (6) Rod holders in gunnel Rupp double spreader outriggers Black & Gold w/ collapsible back bars Drink box in Cockpit step Tackle drawers, storage Bait prep center 12 volt outlet plugs for downriggers, 1 port, 1 starboard Rod storage racks in Engine Room Bait freezer in Cockpit Transom door w/ gate lid & fiberglass swim platform with ladder
- Windows tinted on bridge All batteries replaced 2012 Re-caulked all windows 5/2009 Brand new electric head in master New pump in forward toilet All new plumbing for blackwater system, 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht